S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All vs Cell

i'm using my 1/6 T-rex diorama and the Cloth myth EX Saga energy Blast, just to take the picture.

2cnz6zn.jpg

Sorry Lerath, I would love to support the 1st party sales, but the fact is that in the UK we dont get access to many 1st party places selling them; Amazon UK doesnt sell them and BBTS among other retailers are overcharging for postage, and mark it down wrong so you have to pay vat too, so until that changes I am forced to go with ebay unfortunately.

By all means though, if you know of anywhere that is reasonable for postage etc them please tell me!

NOt a problem, you're UK, so it's not affecting american retail sales :D

you should be golden to use HLJ, or amiami.

and AMIAMI would be what I'd recomend, and suggest Air small packet for shipping.

Ah ok, i just assumed you were talking about UK aswell, many folk just assume we are part of europe, and Ive got accustomed to it lol.

I tried amiami when ordering figma link, but while they were reasonable with postage an prices in general, they marked the packet wrong and I had to pay £8 in vat, which is quite a bit when truing to save money lol, maybe I chose the wrong shipping though, but have been afraid to try them since.

Ah ok, i just assumed you were talking about UK aswell, many folk just assume we are part of europe, and Ive got accustomed to it lol.

I tried amiami when ordering figma link, but while they were reasonable with postage an prices in general, they marked the packet wrong and I had to pay £8 in vat, which is quite a bit when truing to save money lol, maybe I chose the wrong shipping though, but have been afraid to try them since.

when ordering 1-2 things from amiami, ALWAYS use air small packet. Best value for your money. they should also only mark it as "toys"

not sure if that will effect your VAT.

Yeah, thats what got me; marking things as toys or gifts is fine for uk postage, but fir some reason they marked it down as merchandise, which our postage uses for things to be sold in shops, hence the extra vat; again, not sure why amiami did that, but it happened lol.

Awesome pic Diego. I'm considering making myself a Namek (stone and blue grass kinda deal) diorama style base to put all my current, and future figures on. Maybe start it next weekend.

Anyone ever tried anything like this? Any tips or pictures of it?

I watched DBZ infrequently as a kid, but these have piqued my interest. I'll probably get my hands on Dragonball Kai to watch them all, but I'm definitely preordering SS Goku!

But how late am I to the party? $40 for a figure isn't bad at all, but are previous releases far more expensive now? Is there a release list? Any upcoming figures?

I watched DBZ infrequently as a kid, but these have piqued my interest. I'll probably get my hands on Dragonball Kai to watch them all, but I'm definitely preordering SS Goku!

But how late am I to the party? $40 for a figure isn't bad at all, but are previous releases far more expensive now? Is there a release list? Any upcoming figures?

lol I hear ya dude. I was a huge fan when I was in 6th grade or so, but after seeing ssj Vegeta and Cell, I got super into everything again and bought The entire orange brick series as well as GT. I actually never saw anything past the Cell saga so it's pretty neat to pick up where I left off back in 2000-2001

As far as figures, so far we've got:

Piccolo
SSJ Vegeta
SSJ Goku
SSJ 1 and 2 Gohan
SSJ 3 Goku
Cell
Trunks (normal and SSJ parts..a 2 in 1 fig)

On the way:

Scouter Vegeta (April)
Nappa (TBA)
Freeza (TBA)
Krillin (TBA)
Android 18 (TBA)

Also Regular Goku on the way, though maybe they're just planning on teasing us for the rest of forever :p

It depends on the character. If you check Amazon for pretty much any of those figures you'll see the current going price. Trunks is about $44, though I bet once supply runs out he'll go higher. SSJ Vegeta has been in high demand due to body-swapping abilities, so he's about $70. The highest price of the figures is SSJ Goku, but that's being fixed with the re-release :) Piccolo is pretty high too at about $80, since there weren't as many made for him due to low demand at the time.

Last edited:
oh yeah, I forgot about normal Goku...man I hope we get him soon and with that Kamehameha "power-up" effect.

I got Piccolo off ebay last week for $72 shipped. Cheapest I've seen so far.

Has anyone noticed Amazon's Trunks listing also has a preorder link up?
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-73944-Trunks-S-H-Figuarts/dp/B006HBXIQ4/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

$41.75, not much different from whats available, but still.
(on the side)

Was there anything wrong with his initial release that they could be fixing?

Wow, you guys are awesome! Thank you guys so much! Can you explain the body swapping for Vegeta? Vegeta/Piccolo were some of my favorite characters... may have to just bite the bullet and get them. Is the SSJ Goku the only figure they're rereleasing?

Wow, you guys are awesome! Thank you guys so much! Can you explain the body swapping for Vegeta? Vegeta/Piccolo were some of my favorite characters... may have to just bite the bullet and get them. Is the SSJ Goku the only figure they're rereleasing?

No problem! A lot of people are putting Trunks' head on SSJ Vegeta's body to get the Hyperbolic Time Chamber-and-onward look. Looks pretty good, actually.
With normal black-haired Vegeta coming out, they're also going to be swapping heads if they don't like the Saiyan armor.

Since I'm seeing a preorder for Trunks too, I guess both Trunks and Goku are getting rereleased.

Has anyone noticed Amazon's Trunks listing also has a preorder link up?
https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-73944-Trunks-S-H-Figuarts/dp/B006HBXIQ4/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$41.75, not much different from whats available, but still.
(on the side)

Was there anything wrong with his initial release that they could be fixing?

Yeah I noticed that too , the price is similar to the other ones . But I have a trunks and don't see any problems or heard of any . Maybe he's in high demand and stock was getting low ? And they're just trying to please us fans ? And if they are I think it's great that they're paying attention and all that means is they're selling and that = more DBZ figures :yess:

Yeah I noticed that too , the price is similar to the other ones . But I have a trunks and don't see any problems or heard of any . Maybe he's in high demand and stock was getting low ? And they're just trying to please us fans ? And if they are I think it's great that they're paying attention and all that means is they're selling and that = more DBZ figures :yess:

When was he first released? Maybe Amazon just got a late shipment?

I know this is random but can anyone here upload Tree of might on youtube please? lol

Back