S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised Bluefin doesn't have SDCC Vegeta up for $60. They still have SDCC Piccolo for $60 which is a solid price.

Normal Scouter Vegeta's prices are becoming ridiculous now. I may break down and have to buy one for $100+. Is it because of the SDCC Vegeta?

Hmmm... I would buy a second one for $60, but after tax and shipping it's $75.

On another note, they have the DX Mazinger and Jet Scrander set for $525, specifying in the breakdown the it's $425 for Mazinger and $100 for the scrander set. So bluefin selling just the Mazinger for $500 at sdcc is even MORE of a BS move.

Hmmm... I would buy a second one for $60, but after tax and shipping it's $75.

On another note, they have the DX Mazinger and Jet Scrander set for $525, specifying in the breakdown the it's $425 for Mazinger and $100 for the scrander set. So bluefin selling just the Mazinger for $500 at sdcc is even MORE of a BS move.

Of what?

SDCC Piccolo, my bad.

FSLAR, you got your display up! Sweetness. Now I feel alone in not displaying mine. :-(

Those three prong stands look pretty cool, I may have to get a couple.

(Sorry, I'll try and cut down the re-posting.)

I'm tempted to get one but it would seem kind of out of place since I'll more than likely never buy a SDCC Gohan.

Eoigo3Hl.jpg

Spirit Bomb Goku! Lights up and has sound clips from Goku about to throw the spirit bomb at Kid Buu.

I have this! It's freaking awesome. Sometimes when I move the box with all of DBZ figure it goes off and scares the crap out of me.

I can't actually get Cell to perfectly hold it up, dunno what I'm doing wrong :lol

Here is how I did it :)

Cell Kamehameha 01.jpg
Cell Kamehameha 02.jpg

Arms high, and off to one side. Heaven arm should be straight, Earth arm should be chambered just a little.
The Kamehameha itself should be pretty high, bottom armature is 45 degrees from the ground, top armature is 90 degrees from the ground.

...I'm tempted to take Perfect Cell out of the box and set him up now but I know if I start with him I'll have to do it with everybody else.

I don't know what you're waiting for Angelo. These things are so much fun! If you are planning to take them out eventually, why wait? They are VERY sturdy. Several of mine have taken some nasty falls, never a scratch on them. Hell, my old scouter Vegeta fell down a flight of stairs and came apart at every joint. Put him back together, never would know he wasn't fresh out of the box. Even the little scouter piece survived the fall.

@FSLAR AWESOME display man! Loving those poses! Great job :hi5:

I drop my Piccolo more than anything else, and he's still good. I dunno why it's always Piccolo that I have butterfingers with, lol

Hell, my old scouter Vegeta fell down a flight of stairs and came apart at every joint. Put him back together, never would know he wasn't fresh out of the box. Even the little scouter piece survived the fall.

I can only imagine the look on your face when you watch in slow motion as that plastic perfection tumbles to it's likely demise.

I hate it when that happens....

I can only imagine the look on your face when you watch in slow motion as that plastic perfection tumbles to it's likely demise.

I hate it when that happens....

Hah, yeah, I was horrified. Fully expected to find it shattered when I ran down the stairs. It's my own fault though, I was taking photos on the banister at the top of the stairs. Thin landing on the banister but it's the best natural light in my house lol.

They seem so fragile but they're unbelievably sturdy. I think that was my worry. Especially with the price of them going in the back of my mind. I took them out and played around with their maneuverability but I put them back in the box until I get the case to display them. How are Cell's wings? You guys seem to have an easy job of moving them around.

That Scouter Vegeta story made me gasp but that's pretty awesome knowing that it was durable.

I wish everybody came with some sort of energy attack accessory. I could definitely use one with Piccolo, Super Saiyan Goku, and Super Saiyan Vegeta.

Canofbeams.com is your best bet, I've bought 5 effects from him and they've all been great.

EDIT: He also offers effects that aren't even on the site, I've got a really cool slashing effect for Trunks sword that he never posted pics of.

Back