S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KPman knows his ****!:clap

I've come to the conclusion that, with the odd choice of having his android armour in BoG, never releasing that vegeta outfit again is absolutely unacceptable.

It was released way before this line took off. No excuses, that version, prefferably with the boottips, warrants a second availibility. As long as they don't answer that, I remain semi-grumpy, no matter what they do.

There's a Super Saiyan 3 Goku head ripoff on eBay by Chinese Company Jacksdo Studio.

How many counterfeit items are there for the S.H. Figuarts Dragonball Z line? Other than Super Saiyan Vegeta.

KPman knows his ****!:clap

I've come to the conclusion that, with the odd choice of having his android armour in BoG, never releasing that vegeta outfit again is absolutely unacceptable.

It was released way before this line took off. No excuses, that version, prefferably with the boottips, warrants a second availibility. As long as they don't answer that, I remain semi-grumpy, no matter what they do.

DATONG must be making some good money off of their counterfeit Super Saiyan Vegeta. There's been 100+ sold on eBay.

Take notice, Tamashii; You're losing out on a lot of profit by not doing something about this Vegeta incident.

Anybody happen to be at SDCC this weekend? Further more, would be willing to see if there's any Saiyan Saga Vegetas for $75 left? (Not the SDCC one, the regular color.)

Rumor is Datong is working on a SSj2 hair variant. The SSj3 hair also comes with Goku's Turtle School Gi symbol stickers, gonna put em on Goku later tonight to see how they look.

Rumor is Datong is working on a SSj2 hair variant. The SSj3 hair also comes with Goku's Turtle School Gi symbol stickers, gonna put em on Goku later tonight to see how they look.

How's the Super Saiyan 3 hair? Is the quality pretty good?

funny thing, there is a hellboy figure i want that goes for 150 dollars+ new, it really bothered me to think i was going to spend that much in a 6 inch toy, then it hit me that i paid 100 dollars each for vegeta, sdcc gohan, sdcc piccolo, 125 for ssj3 goku, 150 for ssj vegeta, 80 dollars for trunks, and it didnt bother me nowhere as much as having to pay 150 dollars for this figure, which says a lot about how awesome i think this line is.

When I see a Marvel Legends figure or figure set going for $100 I think "that is way to much money for 6 inches of plastic" but I would drop $250 on for SSJ Vegeta

Regardless of their price point, their value in the future, the reissues, the reason that I spent money (so much money) on these figures is because I enjoy owning them. I chose to pay scalper prices to get the figures that I wanted.
Inspired by the Figuarts Zero I have Goku charging his own Spirit Bomb with a re-purposed Kamehameha effect.
spirit bomb.jpg
Not too many original poses this time around, except for Frieza, who I just realized looks like he's doing the Heil salute...
uJBXRC9.jpg

i did, just this year, so its not entirely impossible, id say forums and facebook groups are a better bet than ebay.

Hey if anyones lookin for a ssj vegeta check ebay seller perfect-buisness hes sellin 1 for 55 not sure if its legit tho but take a look

I checked eBay for months waiting for a good deal on SSJ Vegeta. As soon as one popped up for $200 I figured ok that's the best it's gonna get and scooped it up. That was probably over a month ago. I think they're going for OVER $9000 now

Which Nappa would satisfy collectors? Without the armor or with? I would go with the armor unless they plan on Nappa bringing in a new wave of design for damaged outfits.

Back