Rupert's moving up that list!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firefly Flanatic said:
Giles is now at #6, Lorne at #4 and Cordy still steady at #3! Nice to see all three still in the top ten and almost all three of them in the top 5!

Giles will always be number ONE in my heart!

waverly94 said:
I'm afraid I will die if I don't get a Wesley figure soon. I am obsessing over it. Something from Angel Season 3-5 - Dark Wesley as I like to call him.

I haven't felt this lost and alone since there was no such thing as a Giles figure.

(I likes me Brits I guess!):chew

Ha..........I've lived here for more than 3/4 of my life. went to University here, married a Brit and am raising 2 very "English" kids, (although my son in particular supported the USA in the World cup and would have had Ireland as second faves if the'd qualified). My sister married a Brit and ended up over here, which inevitably means my mom is over here most of the time!
I still miss the Southern California weather and the SoCal cost of living, but I get over to the Valley every year to see my bro, aunts and cousins, so hey.
Where I live is very beautiful (see avatar) and with global warming, the weather is definitely getting better! So I will maintain my boring old Brit bias and now start whining for a Wes!

Hoorah... a new cause!!!!!:D

Cordy is #2
Lorne is #3
Giles is #4!

What a comeback for the line! See! All you need to do is pick the right characters and just nail em first time round!
:chew

Last edited:
I'm with you guys on Wes! He needs guns and stakes, and another accessory Sideshow could give him would be that box(forgot the name, I'm such a bad Angel fan:monkey2 ) that he breaks to regain all the memories that Angel made them all forget(Connor, Wes betraying Angel, Angel trying to kill him, etc).

And now Cordy is #2, Giles #3 and Lorne #4. I knew Giles would eventually pass Lorne! I'm still betting he'll overtake Cordy too! She's been on the list the longest. Here's hoping that they end up being 1,2 and 3 soon!!

In the order I like them lol.
Cordy is the better of the three then giles then lorne.

Go Giles:chew

Firefly Flanatic said:
And now Cordy is #2, Giles #3 and Lorne #4. I knew Giles would eventually pass Lorne! I'm still betting he'll overtake Cordy too! She's been on the list the longest. Here's hoping that they end up being 1,2 and 3 soon!!
With SSC turning out all of this great new product, it's nice to see the Buffy/Angel crew holding their own.

Firefly Flanatic said:
Cordy had a big head

:lol :rotfl :lol

:monkey3

BTW: bought Cordy and Giles just now, my first Buffy 12" from sideshow :D
(Bought Buffy 12" from Oluf this winter)

Last edited:
pordey2 said:
:lol :rotfl :lol

:monkey3

BTW: bought Cordy and Giles just now, my first Buffy 12" from sideshow :D
(Bought Buffy 12" from Oluf this winter)

LOL! I had to go back and check and see if I left out "start" after "head" and then just realized you were having some fun!! Her head does look a little big though doesn't it!:lol

tomandshell said:
Hey Buffy and Angel fans! Stop hogging all the good spots in the Top 10 bestselling items!!

(Just kidding--good for you!)

We're greedy! We want #1,2 and 3!! And I'm hoping Giles gets to #1 - we all screamed long enough for him!

Firefly Flanatic said:
We're greedy! We want #1,2 and 3!! And I'm hoping Giles gets to #1 - we all screamed long enough for him!
I love Buffy, Angel, AND Star Wars! So I'll be happy no matter what:chew

tomandshell said:
Hey Buffy and Angel fans! Stop hogging all the good spots in the Top 10 bestselling items!!

(Just kidding--good for you!)

Hope this ends the speculation that Buffy doesn't sell anymore. Bring out the right product and it will sell. (refer Sideshow Brent's comments!)

OK. I read them on the Sideshow board. I think the fact that figures we wanted have been released, like Cordy and Giles should show that there is still some life in the line.:D

thamesvalidude said:
OK. I read them on the Sideshow board. I think the fact that figures we wanted have been released, like Cordy and Giles should show that there is still some life in the line.:D

I read that too and "Mouthed Off" and left a comment stating just that. Cordy, Giles and Lorne seem to be selling really well. Do the right figures and they'll be a hit. Willow and Faith would have been more popular if they had looked like the actresses!

I'm of the opinion that Giles should have come with a Magic Gourd... cuz that's what it's all about. Or a Molotov ****tail and a sharpened baseball bat. But I'll still buy one. :drool

Gift horse ----> mouth. That's me.

Giles is still holding steady at #4 even with the competition of more Star Wars releases. Lorne has dropped to #8 but still remains in the top ten.

Back