running out of space in my room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you move out and sleep in the yard you'll have more room for toys in your house. Problem solved.

Heres a way I used to display a lot of figures in a small area with out having them look cramed together

newdisplay004_zps864f5c6d.jpg

newdisplay003_zpsde89e410.jpg

newdisplay002_zpse93bb2bc.jpg

newdisplay001_zps99267820.jpg

It also helps to get those figures that don't fit in with a theme on a shelf, those one off figures with no companion to display next to it, hope this helps:)

This is becoming a growing problem for me, I'm 23 and still at my parents so my collection is closing in around me, hoping to get my own place in the next year so I can have room for more stuff.

Unfortunately this happens to all of us collectors eventually, unless you live in a house the size of a small country! It's a problem for me too. On saying that I've been 'out of room' for the last 6 months....but still managing to squeeze new stuff in!! :)

Try at least for the future to buy only the things you really like. Limited space is a problem for most collectors. Rotating might help too.

Try at least for the future to buy only the things you really like. Limited space is a problem for most collectors. Rotating might help too.

Yep stick to a focus of absolute favorites.

This is becoming a growing problem for me, I'm 23 and still at my parents so my collection is closing in around me, hoping to get my own place in the next year so I can have room for more stuff.

problem with that is when you do get a place, your collection grows until you run out room again.

Collections are like goldfish, they grow to their environment. :panic:

With all the money you've spent on statues/figures you could have probably had your own place by now =p just sayin

I'm starting to narrow my focus on my busts and statues. Going to buy one more display and what doesn't fit is getting sold or traded for one or two pieces that I'm missing.

That's why i moved out, got my own place and then started to collect!. But then again, there will never be enough room

Back