Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

I have no idea why this is getting slated, looks frackin' fantastic to me! Can't believe how ANH 1977 it looks!

Couple of questions, and sorry if they have been answered previously. 1) Is that Hayden Christensen in the cloak? 2) Delighted Ben Mendelsohn is in this, but who is he? He looks bad-ass anyways.

:rock

I can't see why that cloaked guy is Vader, at the end of Ep 3 he was already suited up. Mask and helmet as well. I'm thinking this cloaked being is a Sith Lord like Malgus

"Forest Whitaker as a former trooper of the Clone War"

_

LOL

If this one makes $500 million domestically it will be a failure because they will compare it to TFA numbers..whatever:lol

Does that mean that we're not allowed to like these films (nearly all from just the last 5 or so years) without being mocked?:

Underworld I, II, III, IV and V
Kick-*ss
Divergent
Allegiant
Insurgent
Ascendant
Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
Mockingjay2
Force Awakens
Salt
Girl With Dragon Tattoo
Hanna
etc...

There have been so many kick-*ss girl films in the past half decade or so, I can't think of any kick-*ss boy films.:lol

Right? So few kick-butt boy films these days....:wink1:
Dredd
Shoot 'em Up
Captain America
Captain America: Winter Soldier
The Avengers
The Avengers: Age of Ultron
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Deadpool
X:Men First Class
X:Men: Days of Future Past
Multiple Wolverine Films
John Wick
Black Dynamite
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Taken 1, 2, 3
The Expendables
Drive
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Dark Knight Rises
The Raid
The Raid 2
Multiple Fast and Furious films
Multiple James Bond films
Multiple Mission Impossible Films
Bourne Films
Django Unchained
Star Trek
Star Trek: Into Darkness

Does that mean that we're not allowed to like these films (nearly all from just the last 5 or so years) without being mocked?:

Underworld I, II, III, IV and V
Kick-*ss
Divergent
Allegiant
Insurgent
Ascendant
Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
Mockingjay2
Force Awakens
Salt
Girl With Dragon Tattoo
Hanna
etc...

There have been so many kick-*ss girl films in the past half decade or so, I can't think of any kick-*ss boy films.:lol

U forgot twilight.

Welcome back, Josh! :wave

Came back to check out the circus that is the movie forum, eh? :lol :wink1:

Thanks! Hope all is well. :wave

I was kind of bored for a second and thought I'd see what's going on. Figured it would at least be entertaining. :lol

I was kind of bored for a second and thought I'd see what's going on. Figured it would at least be entertaining. :lol

Hey bud.
Cards off to a rocky start but they always find a way to bounce back to the top.
Have a great season and glad to see you back brother. :duff

Things are good with me and I hope all is well with you, brother. :duff

If nothing else this forum is definitely entertaining. :lol

If anyone need discover why the "Information Age" will also be the beginning of the end for mankind need look no further than SSF. :lecture

Things are good with me and I hope all is well with you, brother. :duff

If nothing else this forum is definitely entertaining. :lol

Good! Things aren't too bad. Near the end of the school year. :rock

It is that at the very least. :lol

If anyone need discover why the "Information Age" will also be the beginning of the end for mankind need look no further than SSF. :lecture

:lol

"Hunger Wars" sounds good.
After all, it's a war between those who hungers for good Star Wars films and those who hungers for anything Star Wars.
:goodpost:

Why now when a female is cast in a lead role does everyone bring up the Hunger Games jokes? Just because it's a woman? Does that mean that we're not allowed to like Ripley in Alien now without being mocked?

For me it had nothing to do with it being a female lead, it had more to do with the final shot (and black armor) looking like something straight out of the more recent Hunger Games Films.
B1rs5RjIQAAkUJD.jpg
Rogue-One-A-Star-Wars-Story-Felicity-Jones-645x370.jpg

:goodpost:

For me it had nothing to do with it being a female lead, it had more to do with the final shot (and black armor) looking like something straight out of the more recent Hunger Games Films.
View attachment 257496
View attachment 257497

Then again, the military uniforms in Hunger games movies look like a rip-off of the Stormtrooper armor, I guess it would be fitting to do a tit for tat.

Back