Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

:goodpost:

For me it had nothing to do with it being a female lead, it had more to do with the final shot (and black armor) looking like something straight out of the more recent Hunger Games Films.
View attachment 257496
View attachment 257497

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blatant rip off of JL in that movie..wow
They must have thought it was subliminal to draw that group of fans in..
I'm officially disgusted:lol

Will Donald Sutherland play the new baddie and will a bird be added to the RO logo?

:goodpost:

For me it had nothing to do with it being a female lead, it had more to do with the final shot (and black armor) looking like something straight out of the more recent Hunger Games Films.
View attachment 257496
View attachment 257497

I know they want to get some of that hunger games audience and money I totally understand that, but why did they have to make her a clone??
Even the same hairstyle lol... I wish they weren't so obvious with it

Isn't her hair short? Doesn't look like the same style to me.

What do you want? Her to be bald or have a Mohawk?

Well, we already know she's going to be a great pilot since that appears to be a TIE uniform (whether that's a disguise or she hopped over to the Empire).

I don't doubt that Disney wants to capitalize on the female audience, there are bound to be similarities between the characters, but I wouldn't call her a clone. Not at least until I've seen the actual movie.

Well, we already know she's going to be a great pilot since that appears to be a TIE uniform (whether that's a disguise or she hopped over to the Empire).

She's a Bothan spy and will steal the plans to the Deathstar.

I don't doubt that Disney wants to capitalize on the female audience, there are bound to be similarities between the characters, but I wouldn't call her a clone. Not at least until I've seen the actual movie.

Just physically, her looks and clothing remind me too much of hunger games. I mean, that's not the worst thing I guess.

Is it at all possible that the look of HG was largely influenced by OT Star Wars and since the look of Rogue One IS OT, that may account for why they look that way?

0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif

Maybe this Rogue One girl is the key to Rey's origin!

BobaJango_CVD.jpg

6FFC1414-7AA3-40F6-B1C7-533ED9AC3040_zps80eowt8j.jpeg

WTF Disney! Another angry black guy. Nick Fury clone? They're just trying to capitalize on the Marvel crowd:slap

OMG girls and black people??? First they can vote and now this?

Back