Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Rogue One - December 16, 2016

I know it's the internet and I get that the nature of this place is to be one big whine-fest about any and everything but we've entered the "there's too many awesome movies being made" phase? Really?

It doesn't surprise me. It's "cool" to whine, *****, moan and be all angsty nowadays.

Anyway, good post. :duff :lol

Wait till Disney decide they want to reboot the original 3 films. Bet there will be an outcry within the fandom then lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know the studios love their reboots but I don't see that ever happening with Star Wars. There's an entire universe of other stories to tell without remaking Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. And Star Wars doesn't do time travel either that they could go down that avenue.

Disney rebooted the entire EU with their purchase of LFL (except CW) and could have done so with any of the movies as well. Since they left the PT of all things intact I don't see them as planning on touching the established films themselves any time soon, if ever.

When all the old Star Wars fans are gone, they'll reboot. Might be 30 years from now, but I can see them doing it. I'm sure they can find some better actors and the effects will certainly be improved upon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course the OT will be rebooted- in decades to come Holographic movies or whatever they come up with will be made and new tech means the old films will not suffice- they WILL reboot but it's a long way off...

I'm surprised it is placed between 3 and 4. So there should be many Bothans that die by the end of this.

I was looking for this thread. If it's true that Ben Mendolsohn is up for the lead role, then I might be more excited for this movie then episode 7. He's currently my favorite actor working today.

I was looking for this thread. If it's true that Ben Mendolsohn is up for the lead role, then I might be more excited for this movie then episode 7. He's currently my favorite actor working today.

I thought Felicity Jones was playing the lead role?

Star Wars: Rogue One - December 16, 2016

Well I guess the male lead. He's great at playing villains, but he can pretty much play any role, the man has so much range.

I thought Felicity Jones was playing the lead role?

I read they described it as an ensemble piece during the panel so there probably still filling in the rest of the cast.

That teaser looks pretty awesome despite the quality. I love how both this and TFA trailer show how massive these tools of destruction are. Personally I think this story has a lot of potential. I wouldn't be surprised if this movie kind of serves as a Boba Fett story too.

This will be cool. This will sound sacrilege but I like my SW with less jedi and more space battles and gun fights.

This might be better than EP VII folks

I love the order of release with Star Wars: IV, V, VI, I, II, III, VII, III.5, VIII...:lol

I love the order of release with Star Wars: IV, V, VI, I, II, III, VII, III.5, VIII...:lol

III.5 Oh boy... I hope they show PT **** so I can laugh at Edwards again.

Back