Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

Just as long as they don't over-do it and give us "Star Wars Stories" just to make another billion dollars. As long as there is an actual tale to tell, then I'm good with it. Finding out how Leia got those plans is a story I'd like to hear. How Han and Chewie met and got the Falcon? Another story I'd like to see. So I think they're off to a good start. The much rumored Boba Fett and Yoda movies would also be good as they're both popular characters without a lot of (now) cannon backstory. I think a Vader in his prime hunting down Jedi would be another good one to throw out there. And now with that Sebastian Stan Luke photo, I'd like to see a Luke movie between 6 and 7 (perhaps with both him and Hammill sharing the role over the course of the movie?). TFA left a LOT of questions for us to learn about and I'm not sure we'd get them all answered in 8 and 9, so a Star Wars Story there could really bridge the gap and tie up any loose ends left by 8 and 9.

I just don't want them resorting to Lost flashbacks where we take a whole movie to find out how Jabba got his tattoo. As long as there is something worthwhile to the story, then bring them on!

How about Shadows of the Empire w/Shan as Luke?

I assume there is an actress that can resemble Fisher/Leia, and BD Williams/Lando. Solo is in carbonite so no need to show him unless the flash back scene from the novel?

The poster has found its way into theaters.

View attachment 264332

yewUcN7.gif

How about Shadows of the Empire w/Shan as Luke?

I assume there is an actress that can resemble Fisher/Leia, and BD Williams/Lando. Solo is in carbonite so no need to show him unless the flash back scene from the novel?

no with CGI these days all the actors can play their roles and have their youthful appearance back- just incredible

no with CGI these days all the actors can play their roles and have their youthful appearance back- just incredible

That's not going to help their backs.

:lol :lol :lol

I think that every head in every picture that's ever existed should be replaced with that picture of Chris Evans. It would be a blessing.

We all know Hot Toys is gonna release a blitz of Troopers from this movie, but I need one of these Tank Trooper guys ASAP!

59dae608_Rq7SHN8Tt2IbMVrsKKdY_Rogue_One_Visual_Story_Book_04.jpeg

Cool stuff! I'm weak when it comes to Star Wars, so glad to see nothing really seemed very spoilerish to me, it's all stuff we will eventually see in the promotion of the film, just get to see it much earlier.

Why wasn't all this crap in ANH?

Why invent new stuff when it isn't necessary.

Like, how will they explain this one?

image.jpeg

Last edited:

I bet Vader ate these every morning in the Deathstar cafeteria.
image.jpeg

Back