Roger's sculpts NEW Nathan Drake Pg.9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Roger's sculpts Nathan Drake Pg.1 Batman Begins Ra's Al Ghul Pg.2 Video up!

Hey people, i've been gone awhile, i dont wanna put my business out there and sound like a sob story but alot of **** hit the fan at once, im ok though.If we had unfinished business, please PM me.
I've been working on a 1/6 project this past week or so, that i will show you guys soon. :)
it's good to be back at this amazing site full of amazing people!! (and some douchebags)

Oh yeah! You owe me 100,000,000.00 for that paper clip-remember.
Good to see you back.

thanks dwing, I have your money. :p nice to hear from you man.!

Last edited:

A sculpt i've been working on. :D i'm sure once ya'll know who it is, the interest will skyrocket. lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaMfSr2LOms"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaMfSr2LOms[/ame]

And a baseball bat that i am not satisfied with. i will redo it. :p

Last edited:
Re: Roger's sculpts Nathan Drake Pg.1 Batman Begins Ras Al Ghul pg.2 NEW project PG.7

Looking good, I specially like the hair but i don't know who that is lol

Re: Roger's sculpts Nathan Drake Pg.1 Batman Begins Ras Al Ghul pg.2 NEW project PG.7

The eyes are really well done, like really well.

Thanks man! :1-1:

I put these boots together for a project that'll come later. :)

And this rifle with hacking machete make shift attachment, both the boots and rifle are yet to be weathered. :) ANd i plan to make the wrapping of the machete to the rifle more drastic.

Any tips out there for skin texture? im doing something that looks ok, but if ya'll got any ways, lemme know

it'll be tweaked some..

NICE man.... really nice! when u finish you should post a comparison pic between you and your sculpt! :)

Well here's one. I took liberties with the hair. when it's completely done and tweaks are made, i will put another comparison together, actually, a very good friend of mine is refining it, so i guess it's a collaboration sculpt. haha

New and IMPROVED baseball bat

Looking great Roger, I like the bat, now you need to add some blood to it!

Thank you both! :)

Back