Roger moore big chief vs did corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvagentegonfiabile

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone can you help me?I founded for the same price roger moore big chief and did corporation and I can buy only one for my collection what do you think about the best to buy?thanks a lot

Last edited:
Hello everyone can you hel me?I founded for the same price roger moore big chief and did corporation and I can buy only one for my collection what do you think about the best to buy?thanks a lot
Depends really, the BCS RM is much more acurate to how Roger looked in L&LD. THE DID fig looks better for a more generic looking Roger, I always thought the DID Moore looked better for a latter Bond look, Spy Who Loved me/Moonraker era.

Depends really, the BCS RM is much more acurate to how Roger looked in L&LD. THE DID fig looks better for a more generic looking Roger, I always thought the DID Moore looked better for a latter Bond look, Spy Who Loved me/Moonraker era.
Agreed. I put my 2 DIDs in other outfits, then paired a loose BCS Moore head with the unused DID outfit for my LALD Bond. I had to modify the BCS head to fit.

Hi what do you mean with killer sculpt? Can you show some pictures?
The sculpt is excellent and captures him perfectly to how he looked in LALD. The DID version might have slightly better paint apps, but the sculpt is more of an older 1980's Moore.
DSC_0081.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
tumblr_nw817vqpUX1qzta3so1_1280.jpg
DzKZz7oXQAAh93t.jpg
tumblr_o8idbl07hE1qeozpoo1_1280.jpg

Back