RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a Zetsu fig Lol I'd even like a Juuzou Biwa.

I love that we're getting figures that aren't common mascots of the IP (except Kakashi). Naruto was great to me because of the world-building, which was oftentimes embodied via a huge number of diverse characters. Also, villains are the backbone of any story, so getting to own Akatsuki members (hopefully the full squad) is amazing.

Some other characters I'd love to see made:

Zabuza
Shodaime & Nidaime
Danzo
Anbu Kakashi

O wow. They came out of nowhere. Weird line up but I’m hoping this means they’ll be doing a huge roster of characters. We really need naruto and sasuke and Sakura.

I do hope that they do Naruto eventually. Really not a fan of the one that Zen did for Shippuden. Face should be better.

b2999722-96f4-41c8-96cf-8b22ae104b51.jpg
Sadly the sasuke they did looks pretty good but I agree I’m not feeling the naruto for zen.

I know it’s been bought up a few times already…but damn it’s bizarre that none of the leads (aside from Kakashi) have been announced.

It’s like acquiring the DBZ license and the first line of figures to come out are the ginyu force, Cell and piccolo. I mean, still good choices, but…no Goku or Vegeta in sight?

There’s no way Zen Creations deal with Studio Perriot (sp?) prevents Rocket from making the main 3 right? ZC haven’t announced anything else since Sasuke…so I’m super curious to what the behind the scenes deal is like.

Walter please drop some knowledge our way.

I know it’s been bought up a few times already…but damn it’s bizarre that none of the leads (aside from Kakashi) have been announced.

It’s like acquiring the DBZ license and the first line of figures to come out are the ginyu force, Cell and piccolo. I mean, still good choices, but…no Goku or Vegeta in sight?

There’s no way Zen Creations deal with Studio Perriot (sp?) prevents Rocket from making the main 3 right? ZC haven’t announced anything else since Sasuke…so I’m super curious to what the behind the scenes deal is like.

He posted this on the previous page...
regarding naruto/sasuke, too mainstream,roc dont want to follow the usual trend,focus on akatsuki and others first.
I appreciate a risky move like this and I hope it goes well. As long as the quality and pricing stay within range of the first three releases, I'll gladly continue to support the line.

He posted this on the previous page...

I appreciate a risky move like this and I hope it goes well. As long as the quality and pricing stay within range of the first three releases, I'll gladly continue to support the line.

Thanks for this.

I’ll gladly support this line too. I may not have any attachment to the villains, but RT’s craftsmanship is deserving of my money.

Just continue to improve on the bodies and offer more articulation.😁

I thought the same. The character choices in the second batch might be due to licensing. When you try to establish a new brand you want to start out with the heavy hitters that everyone wants to get your brand name out there. Maybe RT can't get the rights for Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara and other characters Zen Creations might be working on. Naruto and Shippuden are different licenses, that would explain why Threezero also made Kakashi.

It doesn't make sense to say sales of the first three weren't great (including Itachi and Kakashi, two very popular characters) and then announce this line-up. Enthusiasts on forums like this are a small minority, if we say we buy them all that doesn't mean much.

I thought the same. The character choices in the second batch might be due to licensing. When you try to establish a new brand you want to start out with the heavy hitters that everyone wants to get your brand name out there. Maybe RT can't get the rights for Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara and other characters Zen Creations might be working on. Naruto and Shippuden are different licenses, that would explain why Threezero also made Kakashi.

It doesn't make sense to say sales of the first three weren't great (including Itachi and Kakashi, two very popular characters) and then announce this line-up. Enthusiasts on forums like this are a small minority, if we say we buy them all that doesn't mean much.

Yeah that boggled my mind when Walter said sales weren’t great for the Sharingan trio. They’re sold out everywhere. Even the sengoku Basara figures are sold out.

Yeah that boggled my mind when Walter said sales weren’t great for the Sharingan trio. They’re sold out everywhere. Even the sengoku Basara figures are sold out.
Sold out isn't strange if production was based on preorders. I think that's how companies do it with more expensive figures.

Made to order is probably the best way to handle this line also. It allows RocketToys to focus on quality control which I think is very important for more expensive figures.

It's good and bad though. It's not necessarily new customer friendly and limits RocketToys to future potential sales. Then having access to order within that time-frame could be a challenge.

Truth be told, if it weren't for OSK, I wouldn't have the confidence or the extra money to invest in this line.

That is strange that they said sales were low. Everything is sold out in this line. At every store. Plus them announcing more than three figures is a good sigh. I mean it looks that way

On RT weibo, there are lots of complaints about the 2nd batch lineup and many are asking for Naruto and Sasuke. Several want Hashirama to pair with Madara. Sasori announcement seems to be the best received out of the five. RT replies to comments, so they’re aware and hopefully wave 3 will have a better lineup.

Also complaints about production Kakashi’s face and eyes looking worse than prototype, some even want a refund. Tough crowd :ROFLMAO:

I mean yea i understand the complaints on the naruto and sasuke. Like I get you want to think outside the box but atleast give us one each wave. Like Naruto in the first wave and sasuke in the second and Sakura in the third.
It’s called naruto . Imagine if they did dbz and led with cell, krillian and roshi. That would be kinda a head scratcher

Back