RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rather not have the feature at all if it messes with the eye details even a little bit. I'm never displaying these in a detolf with a UV light that's gonna be on 100% of the time. Wish they just focused on getting the detail closer to the prototype for the eyes.

PEYUgjm.png

This was recently posted on facebook

#ROCKETTOYS # kakassi body optimization upgrade instructions.

I'm so sorry! Keep everyone waiting! In order to give everyone a better play experience, we've been improving the ROC-004 kakassi's body for the upcoming shipment during this time. Due to the modification and optimization and more hand-made steps, Kakasi will also ship in batches. The first batch has been assembled one after another. The first batch will be shipped this month. The specific time will be announced separately
Another: Kakasi clothes fabric and PVC parts will have a certain color difference due to the difference in material.
Thank you all for your understanding and support!
(The following photo is a big stock picture)

Source: Rockettoys Weibo

I think the main difference between the proto and the finished Kakashi is that the prototype only has the outer eyes painted black. One will notice the inner part of the bottom eye has the skin color right next to the eyeball whereas the finished Kakashi has the full inner eye painted black which makes appear more sunken in.

From RT weibo: Next characters are Hinata and Tsunade. Tsunade is awesome but Hinata is a real headscratcher. There's like 20 characters that deserve a good figure more. Feels like a huge waste :(

EDIT: Kisame also announced! Will pair nicely with Itachi.

EDIT 2: Deidara, too. Hinata salt is fading :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Definitely interesting choices, I will get both of them though I am honestly happy with any characters but it would of been nice to have some different ones

Hopefully they post a third reveal aswell

Awesome news, I'm interested in Kisame, I wasn't sure if it was going to ever happen to be honest! This is a pleasant surprise. And my friend's favorite Naruto character ever is Sasori, so I can't wait to show him this 😍 I was hoping to see Pain, though.

Last edited:
Hinata is kinda an odd choice to be released with this guys but glad to see new upcoming characters never the less!

It'll be interesting to see their take on manufacturing the female character bodies. Will they be articulated or the ever trending seamless?

Hinata is kinda an odd choice to be released with this guys but glad to see new upcoming characters never the less!
No Naruto is the oddest choice since @walter88 said that sales weren't that great. He'd sell no matter what.

I'll get Tsunade + Kisame from this batch. Deidara and Sasori make awesome figures but they're not my favorites so undecided. Hinata is a hard pass. Still hoping for sage mode Naruto, Shikamaru + the two other Sannin down the line. If I get those four I'll be happy.

It'll be interesting to see their take on manufacturing the female character bodies. Will they be articulated or the ever trending seamless?
If you mean *that* kind of seamless, these are licensed and that would never be approved by Pierrot. All their joints should be covered so no benefit from seamless anyway.

Quite the unexpected line-up but I sure am excited to see 5 more reveals.
Hinata was #10 in Narutop99 so I think we'll be seeing more products of her across the board from all collectible companies.
Seamless wouldn't be used the way GT is using it for Tifa. It would be wasted on Hinata...but Tsunade. That would be Pervy Sage's dream.

I am curious how they'll handle Tsunade though and what accessories she'll come with.

True, but we know they would already excel in making Naruto and Sasuke. I want the version of Sasuke that Medicom made, but a RT version 🤣

Awesome news, I'm interested in Kisame, I wasn't sure if it was going to ever happen to be honest! This is a pleasant surprise. And my friend's favorite Naruto character ever is Sasori, so I can't wait to show him this 😍 I was hoping to see Pain, though.
Yaaaass! Yahiko/Pain was my favorite character. Would be amazing if we got him and five other head sculpts so we could kit bash all 6 Pain paths.

Hinata was #10 in Narutop99 so I think we'll be seeing more products of her across the board from all collectible companies.

I am curious how they'll handle Tsunade though and what accessories she'll come with.
I don't think that poll means much for merch. Sakura was #3 and her Figuarts is constantly 50% off and they skipped her with the part 1 figures. There's also no way Kakashi's dad would sell well and he's in the top 10.

For Tsunade I'd add: 3 faces (regular, 100 healings battle face, drunk), 2 torsos (regular + 100 healings) Hokage hat, 2-3 little Katsuyus, Tonton mini figure, liquor/sake bottle.

Back