RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Just for clarification, single platform means the throne right? They have an option to get the figure too.
Yeah, exactly. Their Itachi is super overpriced. But the throne is cheap, imo. Only $80 Canadian dollars. So like, 60 USD? Not bad. But I'm cheap and knew I could make it out of foam 🤣

the book
E65F6970-6BAB-4D40-BDB0-7E8C9346DC77.jpeg

Really don’t look bad at all, its going to happen with rolling eyeballs

Doesn't look like he had them in that original picture

I see it, too, compared to the prototype images. The eyes also seem smaller? A bit odd, with Itachi I can't tell a difference between release and prototype.

YYYYAAAAASSSS!! The body can turn like a normal figure now!!! AND it can bend forward like a normal figure as well!!!

Rockettoys actually improved on the articulation! So friggin happy 😁😁😁😁

The improvements are excellent to see. Wonder if he can crunch a bit lower/wider for the Chidori charge. Looks good as it is, but a little more would be perfect.

I like the eyes. Though they still have that sort of coked out look to them, heh. The original prototype probably has set eyes, so it looked more true to anime/illustration, but the newer version has a nice depth to it + the Sharingan glow.

Glad to see the waist swivel is a real thing... I just assumed it was always a thing until my Masamune broke. Fortunately my Sephiroth GT didn't from the same thing.

I do hope they will send spare eyes or something for Itachi if there are clear improvements to the glow. Seems like an unfortunate thing to be early but no way to get the improved spec.

The improvements are excellent to see. Wonder if he can crunch a bit lower/wider for the Chidori charge. Looks good as it is, but a little more would be perfect.

I like the eyes. Though they still have that sort of coked out look to them, heh. The original prototype probably has set eyes, so it looked more true to anime/illustration, but the newer version has a nice depth to it + the Sharingan glow.

Glad to see the waist swivel is a real thing... I just assumed it was always a thing until my Masamune broke. Fortunately my Sephiroth GT didn't from the same thing.

I do hope they will send spare eyes or something for Itachi if there are clear improvements to the glow. Seems like an unfortunate thing to be early but no way to get the improved spec.
There's a very clear difference between the mangekyou and normal sharingan. See my pic here. Last batch Itachi btw
20230728_000449.jpg

The eyes are an unfortunate downgrade but you can tell they put in a lot of care and attention to Kakashi. Great upgrade to his body overall and the outfit looks very well done. Glad I have him on PO!

jtHAlya.png

Maybe i got the 1st batch cause my sharingan barely glows at all o_O
Possibly, yeah. Just like my Mangekyou. It hardly glows. I had to enhance it a lot in my photos. Still, super cool nonetheless. Praying I can find Kakashi on release, the FOMO is killing me :ROFLMAO:

Possibly, yeah. Just like my Mangekyou. It hardly glows. I had to enhance it a lot in my photos. Still, super cool nonetheless. Praying I can find Kakashi on release, the FOMO is killing me :ROFLMAO:
Same hahaah i'll be actively hunting for Kakashi as well..

regarding itachi eyes uv not bright problem,here is the story

originally,roc dint mention about uv light up feature during promotion period,roc decide to add this uv paint during the end stage of production. But after releasing the stock,many player complaint that madara eyes details become blurry when contact uv light(as picture below).

947D09F1-25D8-4B69-B498-1B943C8E0F4B.jpeg

therefore,when producing itachi,roc decided to put less uv paint in the eyes,in order to maintain the details of sharingan when in contact with uv light.

Back