RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard RT are redoing /redesign the kakashi torso part for more articulate.

Actually RT production is not too slow,when they open preorder,always 3 figure or more. Any small company that release 3-5 figure within 1 year is consider fast. With those quality ofcoz.

Any rumours walt of what figures could be coming next? 👀

Itachi finally came. But umn... the glowy thingy on the eyes are not as vibrant as i was expecting them to be... did the chemical lose its glowing properties or is it really just dim... have you checked the UV glow thingy feature on yer Madara and Itachi's?

I heard RT are redoing /redesign the kakashi torso part for more articulate.

Actually RT production is not too slow,when they open preorder,always 3 figure or more. Any small company that release 3-5 figure within 1 year is consider fast. With those quality ofcoz.
any indication of how long kakashi will be delayed for?

20230707_005655.jpg

Just saw that post, they also say the third and last Itachi batch is ready and the Sharingan is "improved compared to the previous one". Does that mean Madara or the first Itachi batches?

Just saw that post, they also say the third and last Itachi batch is ready and the Sharingan is "improved compared to the previous one". Does that mean Madara or the first Itachi batches?
Maybe all the prev sharingans for both itachi and madara? cause the sharingans on my itachi barely glows under UV

Photoshoot coming soon. Sooo impressed with this figure!!!
As for my Itachi's eyes, his normal Sharingan are very UV reactive, and the Mangekyou Sharingan are not as reactive. Regardless, I bought a small UV pen light to capture the glow for my photos.

VAPORGRAM_IMG_1689914915613.png

That Kakashi head is great!

For the Itachi eyes, are there plans to sell updated version (can old one be replaced)?

Back