RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Itachi from Giantoy finally arrived. Needed to go through four layers of cardboard to finally get to the figure. Can't say it wasn't protected :ROFLMAO:

I swear I'm the last one on the forum who hasn't gotten theirs yet 🤣 Kit told me they sent it in 3 batches - mine is in the last batch 😅 Come home, Itachi!! I haven't had a new figure in months lol I need that dopamine 😂

I swear I'm the last one on the forum who hasn't gotten theirs yet 🤣 Kit told me they sent it in 3 batches - mine is in the last batch 😅 Come home, Itachi!! I haven't had a new figure in months lol I need that dopamine 😂
I assume I'm in the last batch as well which I'm okay with. It's been an expensive month so I'm okay waiting a little longer. Looking forward to Kakashi and to see who they're releasing afterwards.

I assume I'm in the last batch as well which I'm okay with. It's been an expensive month so I'm okay waiting a little longer. Looking forward to Kakashi and to see who they're releasing afterwards.
Honestly same here! I really hope Pain is in the next lineup! Would really love to see anyone from the Narutoverse though 🤣 I think possible figures would be... Pain, Jiraiya, maybe some girls? Hinata... idk if they would do Tsunade cuz there's already a 1/6 3rd party Tsunade. Idk I just want Pain and Hidan 😂

Makes me wonder how long Kakashi will be if they're still sending out the Itachi batches.

IMG_20230629_144216_033.jpg

Kakashi, where are you?

I hope this line isn't dead and we get some new figure announcements soon. It's such a popular series, the line should do well.

Kakashi, where are you?

I hope this line isn't dead and we get some new figure announcements soon. It's such a popular series, the line should do well.

I think there is zero chance its dead honestly!

I feel like these release went under the radar but people caught wind when madara came out and now people are desperate to find the figures

I think they want to wait to make announcements until kakashi releases and then we will see some more!

Also walter said that roc toys boss wants to make all of the akatsuki eventually and rumours of the next figures being pain, hinata and minato? 🤔 could be misremembering though

They have the bleach license too so hopefully should have some news on that aswell!

Last edited:
Changed my reply thought I came off quite rude

+ they are still a new company and probably want to get things in proper order before they start overpromising things and end up having too much on their plate

+ they are still a new company and want to get things in proper order before they start overpromising things
I hope so, the IP is huge so if it doesn't sell well, they must be doing something wrong.

I admit I'm not thrilled about the prospect of Minato and Hinata, though. I find both boring. But Akatsuki sounds great! Except Zetsu, they can keep him :ROFLMAO:

I hope so, the IP is huge so if it doesn't sell well, they must be doing something wrong.

I admit I'm not thrilled about the prospect of Minato and Hinata, though. I find both boring. But Akatsuki sounds great! Except Zetsu, they can keep him :ROFLMAO:
Definitely not the characters I would chose but I will still have to get them 🤣 I think my top 3 choices right now would be Pain, Obito and Tobirama

+ they are still a new company and probably want to get things in proper order before they start overpromising things and end up having too much on their plate
It's the best route to go. InArt set very high expectations and they've sent people into an uproar wondering when all the prototypes are being revealed. Rocket Toys was smart to focus on three, take their time with quality control, and then release them before they reveal any future products.

I heard RT are redoing /redesign the kakashi torso part for more articulate.

Actually RT production is not too slow,when they open preorder,always 3 figure or more. Any small company that release 3-5 figure within 1 year is consider fast. With those quality ofcoz.

Back