RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OneSixthKit PO Link ($270 USD): ROCKET TOYS ROC-003 /6 Scale Uchiha Itachi

GianToys PO Link: Going up tomorrow

BigBadToyStore PO Link ($320 USD): https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/202299

1/6 RocketToys - Naruto Shippuden - Itachi Uchiha

Product Number: ROC-003
Product Configuration Sheet:
The total height of the character is about 31CM
- Two-dimensional proportion male body *1
- Head Sculpture*1 (normal expression)
- Replacement face*1 (Amaterasu activates the emote)
- Movable eyeball*5 (Three hook jade writing wheel eye x2, kaleidoscope writing wheel eye x2, kaleidoscope writing wheel eye with bloodshot x1)
-Moveable eyeball adjustment stick*1
-Replacement hand *8
-Battle hat*1 (made of drapery fabric, inlaid with metal wire to shape)
-Necklace*1
-Crow*1
- Special hand for crow assembly*1
-Shoes*2
-Shoe cover*2
-Doll display stand*1
apparel:
-Xiao's robe*1 (printed with red cloud pattern, the collar and body are inlaid with metal threads for styling, and the placket of the clothes contains magnets to open and close)
-Inner jacket*1
-Pants*1
-Cloth belt*1

Weapon Accessories:
-Shuriken*3 (alloy material)
-Kunai*1 (alloy material)

Bonus:
-Head carving*1 (smile expression, with fluttering front hair, hair tail, the hairstyle can be used interchangeably with the standard head carving

05pVbpy.jpg
4RqCozX.jpg
rEk3tDK.jpg
M0Jb2la.jpg
uhKZyMX.jpg
TS89yaO.jpg
whbPVf4.jpg
fYV0nzy.jpg
F8qePlv.jpg
kyb6tve.jpg
5kVVI2f.jpg
wEplUw1.jpg

Last edited:
First time shopping at OSK, but I got my order in. 269 + free shipping? Deal! Now I need to see the others go up for order haha.

I ordered in onesixthkit, is my first purchase there, is very reliable site to buy? Also do you guys know about what shipping method they use (it said it was free), in in the US.

Thanks

I ordered in onesixthkit, is my first purchase there, is very reliable site to buy? Also do you guys know about what shipping method they use (it said it was free), in in the US.

Thanks
Kit is super well known and very reliable. He's even a member on this forum and posts every now and then.

I believe he uses 4PK for US shipping but I'm not 100% sure. Shipping logistics are also most likely to change by the time these figures ship out.

i really hope this line is successful, you think there is slim chance in the future to get in this line figures like deidara, sasori or orochimaru?

i really hope this line is successful, you think there is slim chance in the future to get in this line figures like deidara, sasori or orochimaru?

If it continues I would say definitely, they are all fan favourites honestly

This line seems to be gaining quite a lot of buzz so I really do think it will be successful

I will wait for KGHobby (they have the basara figs and I have done orders with them before. Worse would order from Kit if those guys dont get them. But I was looking for Kakashi :ninja:

GianToys has Itachi up for $260 shipped. Cheapest option. Can't link it since they said to not share the link around. I think the figure is only licensed in China.

You can find it through GianToys FB group.

GianToys has Itachi up for $260 shipped. Cheapest option. Can't link it since they said to not share the link around. I think the figure is only licensed in China.

You can find it through GianToys FB group.
That's what has me a little cautious about the line. I'm curious why it's only licensed in China when I think it would do well worldwide. Is it because it's a new company? Maybe they don't have any distributors in the Western market yet?

That's what has me a little cautious about the line. I'm curious why it's only licensed in China when I think it would do well worldwide. Is it because it's a new company? Maybe they don't have any distributors in the Western market yet?

Threezero probably has the worldwide license.

It's nothing too crazy. Threezero or some other company most likely has the license for the US.

ZEN CREATIONS might have it for the US as well since they were doing Shippuden figures.

well those Zen Creation figures i just find them kind of floppy (they just not got the beat, lol), but this ones are just a home run, im not a 1/6 scale collector, i will buy every naruto figure that they sell to me ( if the real product just stay as near as possible as this promo pics).

but you may wonder is kind of odd that naruto himself was not in the first batch (since it was a 3 figure batch) maybe has something to do with zen c releasing naruto and garaa and both being official, so dont make the people choose right away scenario? (both being official lisenced an all)

well i guess next batch will have some of these if you bet for the obvious, Naruto, Sasuke, Garaa, Obito or Pain.

if they do a naruto i wish they go for sage mode right out the batch.

personally i will love just akastsuki full line, 3 san nin and 5 kage line

well those Zen Creation figures i just find them kind of floppy (they just not got the beat, lol), but this ones are just a home run, im not a 1/6 scale collector, i will buy every naruto figure that they sell to me ( if the real product just stay as near as possible as this promo pics).

but you may wonder is kind of odd that naruto himself was not in the first batch (since it was a 3 figure batch) maybe has something to do with zen c releasing naruto and garaa and both being official, so dont make the people choose right away scenario? (both being official lisenced an all)

well i guess next batch will have some of these if you bet for the obvious, Naruto, Sasuke, Garaa, Obito or Pain.

if they do a naruto i wish they go for sage mode right out the batch.

personally i will love just akastsuki full line, 3 san nin and 5 kage line

The ones rockettoys chose to launch this line are fan favs and are some of the most requested. Seeing as how naruto and sasuke had figures (official and unofficial), it’s nice RT are throwing naruto collectors a bone here.

And hell yeah to sage mode naruto!

Kit also mentioned at Facebook that Rocket toys is a brand from Gametoys and if you know how well they did the FF figures you can only expect fantastic Naruto figures here

Kit also mentioned at Facebook that Rocket toys is a brand from Gametoys and if you know how well they did the FF figures you can only expect fantastic Naruto figures here
Would you be able to link where it said this? Love gametoys stuff

Back