RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These reveals have been 3 for 3, they look amazing! I may e-mail BBTS to see if they'll be selling them.

What's the over/under for the pricing? I can't imagine they're cheaper than $200.

Damn even Madara looks good. Have they said anything on what other characters they're thinking of doing besides Kakashi, Itachi and Madara?

1Ly0UWH.jpg

Damn even Madara looks good. Have they said anything on what other characters they're thinking of doing besides Kakashi, Itachi and Madara?

1Ly0UWH.jpg
So far its just these 3 but I can imagine if these do well we will see a lot more soon

So far its just these 3 but I can imagine if these do well we will see a lot more soon
Hopefully! It seems rather unusual that they already have 3 prototypes out. The company must have very high projections.

Just an update, request was made to GianToys if they will carry these. They reached out to Rocket Toys and they got confirmation that they will have POs for these.

They haven't been officially announced yet so we'll have to wait for that before any preorders start.

6tk72py.png

Ok that’s good. So I guess we wait for preorders to drop. We desperately need a 1/6th scale anime revival tbh. Medicom stopped long ago

Oh wow im so excited for these figures! After seeing Madara, got chills :horror stunning!
Cant wait!

Seems like today they have started preorders for their sengoku basara figures, so hopefully this week these will also go up for preorder.

The sengoku basara figures are 29,000 and 34,000 Yen on amazon JP so i guess the naruto figures will be in the £200/$250 region

Back