Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea tosspott means you you are a pot that people jizz into. Well so was the seller who sold me mine. Who the +++++ are you to question? All I've seen you do on this forum is try and rain on peoples parades.

Yea tosspott means you you are a pot that people jizz into. Well so was the seller who sold me mine. Who the +++++ are you to question? All I've seen you do on this forum is try and rain on peoples parades.

What? Well that's not very nice you jizz pot. All I said was anyone can make a COA, so it's better to be skeptical than not....you are overreacting to a situation that does not exist.

I met Weller about 4 yrs ago at a con - he signed a pic for me and he was a tosspot.

Was he rude or just grumpy? I've heard that whenever he has to do something that is associated with Robocop he gets pissy. Prob cos it the only role most people remember him for. Lol. What a TOSSPOT !!

It was my first proper con back then so I could have handled him better by being more prepared with more intelligent questions but yes, he was grumpy and clearly didn't want to be there. He never smiled and looked bored as ++++ and knackered. He wasn't rude, just distant and unenthused.

Re: his pissiness about Robocop: I did anticipate this and so asked him briefly about working with George P Cosmotas on Leviathan and Of Unkown Origin but forgot most of his limited conversation.

I have three Weller autographs and I love 'em. Remember certificate of authenticities can just be made by any poor smuck.

The head and the body kill it for me. The exclusive hand spike isn't movie accurate like I said before, I don;t think anyone at SS has even seen RoboCop...at least no one who touched the PF has.

I just got my exclusive Robocop from Sideshow and I love it. I'm not an expert on the film, but I have seen it several times. I didn't know that the hand spike wasn't movie accurate, but that doesn't kill it for me. I love the scale. The piece displays really well and I love looking at it. Everyone that has seen it so far is drawn right to it. I don't like the face on the Hot Toys version. It has to much color and Robocop just has a flap of skin over his face that is really barely kept alive. Anyway, we are discussing a piece of art so this is all subjective. I just wanted to weigh in.

I just got my exclusive Robocop from Sideshow and I love it. I'm not an expert on the film, but I have seen it several times. I didn't know that the hand spike wasn't movie accurate, but that doesn't kill it for me. I love the scale. The piece displays really well and I love looking at it. Everyone that has seen it so far is drawn right to it. I don't like the face on the Hot Toys version. It has to much color and Robocop just has a flap of skin over his face that is really barely kept alive. Anyway, we are discussing a piece of art so this is all subjective. I just wanted to weigh in.

But in reality we really don't know how much of Murphy is in there...We can only assume the face, skull if only part of it, and the brain.

The only thing I like the SS PF one is the size. But otherwise I prefer the Hot Toys in every aspect. I look at the HT one and it's like he jumped off the screen onto my desk.

But in reality we really don't know how much of Murphy is in there...We can only assume the face, skull if only part of it, and the brain.

The only thing I like the SS PF one is the size. But otherwise I prefer the Hot Toys in every aspect. I look at the HT one and it's like he jumped off the screen onto my desk.

Agreed! :chew

BIG UP THE MURPHY. Its not just the hot toys one which rules. Recieved premium format today. Its mahhoosive. Shame the head looks a bit too large though.

Was just thinking about this, HT Robocop won't live very long, the rubber used on the figure will dry out within 10 years, that sucks!!!

I don't have a car so i wouldn't know:lol. Well give me some tips then and how often must one apply that stuff.

I have no idea, :lol just ask for it at a local car supplier or at a gas station.
I just know I have used something on the tiers on my car earlier. It’s a stuff to make the rubber smooth and protect the rubber against the sun.

:D

What's with the idea of cutting down the chin guard on V3 so his helmet fits on properly over his nose? I just cut the chin guard at the sides slightly and now there's a gap inbetween the helmet and chin guard - I cant push the helmet down over his nose further cos the helmet is already locked in place as far down as it will go. The only way I get it over is to tilt his helmet frontwards.

Back