Robocop 3d Poster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dassy

Private Member
Reaction score
Another cool 3D poster from Mcfarlane.:cool:

other_robocopposter_photo_01_dp.jpg

https://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=3210

galactiboy said:
You need to get on that King! One of the best figures!!!

Agreed! I don't understand what all the negativity on forums is about the HT Robocop...sure the suit doesn't look as bulky as it does on-screen, and some people complain about the 'weird' skinny neck post, but in-hand, this figure is KILLER! The detail, the sculpt, the paint aps, the OPENING thigh holster...it's beyond UNBELIEVABLE! One of my fave 1/6 figs in my collection FOR SURE! Along with SS Maul, and RAH Wolverine, my fave of last year, hands down.

The ED-209 kicks ass too! :D

I still think that Robocop is one of the best 1/6 figure done last year by any company.

Shai Hulud said:
I still think that Robocop is one of the best 1/6 figure done last year by any company.

Agreed. Best $117 I ever spent. I love this figure and that would make a great display.

Indiana Fett said:
Agreed! I don't understand what all the negativity on forums is about the HT Robocop...sure the suit doesn't look as bulky as it does on-screen, and some people complain about the 'weird' skinny neck post, but in-hand, this figure is KILLER! The detail, the sculpt, the paint aps, the OPENING thigh holster...it's beyond UNBELIEVABLE! One of my fave 1/6 figs in my collection FOR SURE! Along with SS Maul, and RAH Wolverine, my fave of last year, hands down.

The ED-209 kicks ass too! :D

huh? i have never heard anything negative about the HT Robo. sweet fig!

Mookeylama said:
huh? i have never heard anything negative about the HT Robo. sweet fig!

Yeah, there were lots of knocks about it on the Robocoparchive.com forums...about it not being bulky enough, not screen-accurate enough, etc. I'd also read a few negative posts elsewhere as well...can't remember where though.

For me, it's a dream come true figure...I had the old Horizon 12", and even grabbed the Robocop 3 Takara fig with the 'removable' armour pieces a few years back on the 'Bay loose for around $70...I've also looked closely at the Neca 18" and MacFarlane 12" battle-damaged in stores, and must say that in my opinion, none of these even come CLOSE to how cool the HT looks/is...even if it isn't 100% perfect...it's close enough to make me REALLY happy!

:D

Awesome!! I was waiting anxiously for pics of this poster to surface. Aside from the face looking a bit flattened, this looks fantastic!! Can't wait to get it and finish my Robocop display: McF 3D poster, HT Robocop, Kotobukiya mini-figs of ED, Cain, and Jetpack Robo!!!

It's amazing that McF can make these so well yet the Code3s were just hideous (IMHO). May have to get this one.

SAY WHAT YOU WANT AGAINST MACFARLANE, THEY STILL HAVE SOME OF THE GREATEST SCULPTORS IN THE BUISNESS....

Back