Mass lay-offs at Mondo, future uncertain.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frankly, the way I was treated when they sent me a seriously defective BTAS figure, and then refusing to send replacement parts to Canada, I'm not surprised. Add to it that over 1200 people read my negative trust pilot review, it's hard to have much sympathy for Mondo. No excuse for poor customer service and losing business. I would've bought Skeletor and the whole BTAS line but I walked away after their snooty attitude of "no replacements." Seeya, Mondo. I do love my old posters of them and will cherish those always. I hope that they employees who treated people well will find employment soon. It's tough out there

FFS just saw this thread is a year old. Not sure why it was brought up again. My bad but we'll see if Mondo sticks around to sell figs in the future I guess

Frankly, the way I was treated when they sent me a seriously defective BTAS figure, and then refusing to send replacement parts to Canada, I'm not surprised. Add to it that over 1200 people read my negative trust pilot review, it's hard to have much sympathy for Mondo. No excuse for poor customer service and losing business. I would've bought Skeletor and the whole BTAS line but I walked away after their snooty attitude of "no replacements." Seeya, Mondo. I do love my old posters of them and will cherish those always. I hope that they employees who treated people well will find employment soon. It's tough out there
Sorry to hear about your poor experience with Mondo. Maybe it is the draw of the luck. Or was it specifically because they did not want to ship to Canada?

I’ve had the opposite experience with Mondo - their customer service was excellent the half dozen or so times I’ve contacted them about missing, defective or replacement accessories or body.

The MOTU He-Man - Mondo sent me a replacement body (because the torso twists off when articulated) but I was able to use it still with all the extra accessories/sculpt to display 2 full He-Man figures.

Last edited:
Back