Robocop (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon has this on blu-ray for $13. I can get Best Buy to price match them. Is it worth it? And before it's asked, I have no real attachment to the original. I thought is was an okay and enjoyable film. Will I get at least that from this one?

Think about how easy it is to dump $13.00 on a few packs of gum and coffee, just buy it if you are curious.

If you were thinking of renting it, you would only need to spend another $10.00 to buy it.

Finally got around to watching it the 2nd time.

First time I thought it was Ok.

2nd time, what a freaking boring ass movie. :lol

I'm doing what I do with all my movies that suck, giving it to my brother.

Finally got around to watching it the 2nd time.

First time I thought it was Ok.

2nd time, what a freaking boring ass movie. :lol

I'm doing what I do with all my movies that suck, giving it to my brother.
You could've used the disc as a drink coaster - I already told you that. :tap

…………………………?!

As Samuel spoke during the end and the music and the music. It felt like a spoof. Weak death. Weak bad guys. Who? Felt like unnamed thugs than anything else.

Eyebrows? No partial robotic voice? Silver armour, black then back to silver. Why?

A human hand… Iron Man figure accessory.

I can't get over Alex Murphy was the guy in the film, The Darkest Hour. Russian with moustache…

Freaky seeing Robocop pulled apart for the mirror scene. That was quite a strange sensation that it could have been yourself facing the reality.

First movement of Robocop…. running like first run in your Avatar body…. GiJoe, go joe! What the heck was this….

What a stunning graphically film. Gorgeous watching it in the dark in 5.1. Amazing sound effects but ugh… the story. Tinman.

How does shutting him down cause him to fall to the floor like a human…. He's supposed to be a machine.

…………………………?!

As Samuel spoke during the end and the music and the music. It felt like a spoof. Weak death. Weak bad guys. Who? Felt like unnamed thugs than anything else.

Eyebrows? No partial robotic voice? Silver armour, black then back to silver. Why?

A human hand… Iron Man figure accessory.

I can't get over Alex Murphy was the guy in the film, The Darkest Hour. Russian with moustache…

Freaky seeing Robocop pulled apart for the mirror scene. That was quite a strange sensation that it could have been yourself facing the reality.

First movement of Robocop…. running like first run in your Avatar body…. GiJoe, go joe! What the heck was this….

What a stunning graphically film. Gorgeous watching it in the dark in 5.1. Amazing sound effects but ugh… the story. Tinman.

How does shutting him down cause him to fall to the floor like a human…. He's supposed to be a machine.

if you're a bloke, the stock answer to that...

the sad realization and expression, "where the **** is my peepee"

Back