Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW GAMBIT PF EXCLUSIVE WITH BUS

Big, BIG congrats my friend Andy, for this great pièce!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW GAMBIT PF EXCLUSIVE WITH BUS

Woah!!! The combo looks NICE!!! Great job!

Awesome! Saw this innperson a month ago and was blown away. Way better than pics in person. Congrats!

Looks awesome buddy real nice pick up :)

Hey, for you custom Thor axe mod, how long did you make the hand rod that inserts into the wrist keyhole?

Thanks

Andy, Gambit looks great. good find.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW GAMBIT PF EXCLUSIVE WIT...

Hey all :) Here's an update of a piece that i really wasn't expecting to add to my collection but nonetheless the 1/4 Scale Gambit Premium Format Exclusive by Sideshow Collectibles found it's way and i was pleasantly surprised with just how cool it looked and why this piece has become extremely sought after over the past year or so.

So the statue comes with 2 different portraits of Gambit which is always an added bonus to get 2 completely different looks...a staff which he holds with the right hand, a quality mixed media coat which consists of thin metal wiring inside the seam to allow for some nice poseablilty and finally the 2 switch out hands which are the regular card attack hand and the exclusive magic card hand with the magic/cosmic trail if you like :)

The base is a pretty simple design....like some of the other PF's in the X-Men line such as Colossus and Rogue they all come with the same X logo so whilst it is a little underwhelming, i guess it's all themed for the same purpose.

Definately a piece which is a must have for all X-Men fans as there seems to be a shortage of 1/4 Scale Gambit collectibles at the moment so one can understand why this one is so sought after...enjoy the pics guys :)

606f6240110f59ecf06460f06951961b.jpg

This Remy approves of this Remy. :wink1:

Nice update Andy! your are going and going no stop haha :goodpost:

Gambit looks great Andy congrats! Are you getting the Sentinel to go with him? I'm considering that one.

The two of them make an awesome display theme

Thanks Dave :) Yea, trying to pair up a lot of my 1/4 Scale pieces with their 1/2 Scale bust counterparts...more updates to follow :)

Big, BIG congrats my friend Andy, for this great pièce!

Thanks Adam :)

Woah!!! The combo looks NICE!!! Great job!

Thanks Marc :) Yea, i was pleasantly surprised by the Gambit PF...love the swithc out options too :)

Awesome! Saw this innperson a month ago and was blown away. Way better than pics in person. Congrats!

Thanks CBG :hi5: Yea, definataly better inhand than in pics for sure ;)

Looks awesome buddy real nice pick up :)

Thanks for the kind words Matty :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW COLOSSUS PF EXCLUSIVE W...

Hey, for you custom Thor axe mod, how long did you make the hand rod that inserts into the wrist keyhole?

Thanks

Hey buddy :) The one of kind Thor mods were basically resculpted hands based off the original. Took about 2 weeks in total to make and inserts into the wrist keyhole perfectly :) Thanks for asking bro and hope that helps :)

Wow! Very nice piece!

Thanks for the kind words bro :) Much appreciated :hi5:

Andy, Gambit looks great. good find.

Thanks Kevin :)

This Remy approves of this Remy. :wink1:

:lol i thought you might bro! ;) Thanks for the great comments! :hi5:

Gambit looks great Andy congrats! Are you getting the Sentinel to go with him? I'm considering that one.

Hey Alex, thanks buddy :) Sadly i'm passing on the Sentinel. Not a massive fan of the Sideshow Maquette if i'm being honest :( actually not a massive fan of the X-Men :lol i'm just a grail hunter at the end of the day and had to get Magneto, Colossus and Gambit ;) (although i've now sold the Colossus PF as i just didnt warm to it as much as thought i would (which i'll explain in more detail on my next update) :(

Next i'd like to get the Cyclops, Colossus vs Sentinel Diorama by Sideshow! :love that looks to be a lovely piece!

8f248cadcb93b45b850a06f1d69f6fe6.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW COLOSSUS PF EXCLUSIVE W...

Hey Alex, thanks buddy :) Sadly i'm passing on the Sentinel. Not a massive fan of the Sideshow Maquette if i'm being honest :( actually not a massive fan of the X-Men :lol i'm just a grail hunter at the end of the day and had to get Magneto, Colossus and Gambit ;) (although i've now sold the Colossus PF as i just didnt warm to it as much as thought i would (which i'll explain in more detail on my next update) :(

Next i'd like to get the Cyclops, Colossus vs Sentinel Diorama by Sideshow! :love that looks to be a lovely piece!

8f248cadcb93b45b850a06f1d69f6fe6.jpg

Andy The Grail Hunter! :lol :hi5:

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW COLOSSUS PF EXCLUSIVE W...

Nice update Andy! your are going and going no stop haha :goodpost:

:lol Thanks Brian :) its the only way i know bro! ;)

Andy The Grail Hunter! :lol :hi5:

:lol I do try ;) talking of grails, i've just managed to secure my first female statue...would you be believe it! :horror

Last edited:
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW COLOSSUS PF EXCLUSIVE W...

[emoji38] Thanks Brian :) its the only way i know bro! ;)

[emoji38] I do try ;) talking of grails, i've just managed to secure my first female statue...would you be believe it! :horror
Cool! Let's see her! [emoji50]

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW COLOSSUS PF EXCLUSIVE WITH

Nice one buddy!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW COLOSSUS PF EXCLUSIVE WITH

Nice update and photos. Especially gambit looks amazing :) congrats. I currently 1/6 custom work. i hope soon complete :)

Congrats again.

Nice one buddy!

Thanks :) She was supposed to have been delivered this morning but as usual with couriers, there was some misunderstanding with the address and so is now scheduled to arrive tomorrow :(

Nice update and photos. Especially gambit looks amazing :) congrats. I currently 1/6 custom work. i hope soon complete :)

Congrats again.

Thanks so much for your kind words bro :) really looking forward to seeing your updates! :hi5:

Wow! :horror love this display Andy. Congratz on another grail piece to your collection :clap

Thanks buddy! Yea, with the bust aswell, they really display awesome together! Even going that step further and having a custom made Gambit nameplate sculpted for me as i missed out on the Exclusive version! ;)

b48cb268fa560459039c54728efc7395.jpg

59865d998cf735e60f15e358c33a7cff.jpg

Back