Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON PATRIOT with CUSTOM ARM ROCK

For me both of these look fine, at least in your pics they do, I think people don't like the paint quality because Hot Toys and some other statue companies produce immaculate paint quality.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SS CAPTAIN AMERICA PF CUSTOM PRO...

039ae670821f685104b04a7c5a60f1c6.jpg

Andy,I have to say that this statue is one of the best pieces in the market,your pics are knocking in my brain saying "buy it you fool"

I really love it,congrats

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON PATRIOT with CUSTOM ARM ROCK

Wow, Great repaint on MK42 and custom forearm missile launcher on IP!

Great stuff buddy. Like all your IM stuff. Try to get the XM classic IM, that is looking really great now.

Yea I really like this piece. They do look great together . Congrats matey :)

Big, big congrats my friend Andy, it's stunning!

Thanks for the kind words as ever my friend Adam :hi5:

For me both of these look fine, at least in your pics they do, I think people don't like the paint quality because Hot Toys and some other statue companies produce immaculate paint quality.

Thanks Steve, yea there seemed to have been a lot of inconsistencies in regards to Sideshows QC...some appear to look worse than others. Whilst mine isn't perfect I certainly don't regret having these super Iron Man 3 statues in my collection :)

Andy,I have to say that this statue is one of the best pieces in the market,your pics are knocking in my brain saying "buy it you fool"

I really love it,congrats

Thanks. Without doubt the Optimus Prime statue by Prime 1 is by far one of the most impressive pieces I have ever seen. I was blown away by their Megatron when it arrived to me at the end of last year but Optimus Prime is on another level. I certainly recommend him.

Wow, Great repaint on MK42 and custom forearm missile launcher on IP!

Thanks so much my friend :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON PATRIOT with CUSTOM ARM ...

Phenomenal Display!!! :clap

Hey buddy, thanks so much for the kind words :) much appreciated

Great stuff buddy. Like all your IM stuff. Try to get the XM classic IM, that is looking really great now.

hey Yoga, thanks my friend :) Yea, i already have the XM Classic Iron Man locked down for pre order ;) i sold my Sideshow Comiquette especially for that reason and i can't wait to see the digital sculpt become reality...it's gonna be epic for sure! :love

42d7fcf5b6e372ad821123c4f4e4d1d3.jpg

Yea I really like this piece. They do look great together . Congrats matey :)

Thanks so much Matt :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME STATUE

Everything looks amazing as always. I really think the Mark 42 is great and will be keeping mine! Love the rocket on IP!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME STATUE

That forearm missile is perfect, man!

Everything looks amazing as always. I really think the Mark 42 is great and will be keeping mine! Love the rocket on IP!!

Many thanks for the kind words Michael and Chris :) always much appreciated :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC IRON PATRIOT with CUSTOM ARM...

Wow Andy, you sure know how to light up a statue. That's an epic display for Iron Man and Iron Patriot, congrats! :clap

:lol thanks my friend :) Yea, those LED ropes certainly make any piece stand out...i find it works perfectly for any Iron Man statue...the light reflects really well :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME STATUE

Hey guys, so another weekly update and this particular one is something that i'm very proud of as i had a hand in some of the design ideas aswell as the colour scheme. As some of you may have already seen previously from my display thread, i already have 2 extremely large custom G1 Transformer statues...Optimus Prime stands at approx 42" tall

4393c13d8de972554add3536ac9e327c.jpg

whilst Megatron is a total beast and stands a whopping 52" :horror

c572f71a813a5299ac046a4e88de69cd.jpg

Well sadly these two huge pieces were sold earlier in the year...lack of space being partly the reason but in essense, the real reason was because i wanted to upgrade my Optimus Prime into something more classic! Now i loved the original custom Prime i had but due to the crouching, running position, you didnt get a feel of the true form of the Autobot Leader and so when i saw this amazing digital sketch by Infinity Creative Design of their new G1 style Custom Optimus statue...i knew i had to have it! :love

1b7725850a2033b63663df4a3db1f0fa.jpg

What i love most about this new design is that it's a classic Optimus Prime pose...and more importantly, exactly how i wanted him to look...standing at a more reasonable 50" in height, it totally dwarfs the original and as for features, well this guy comes packed with cool stuff that the original custom Prime lacked...those features are:

* Light up Eyes, Plasma Gun, and Tail Lights
* Removable Light up Matrix of Leadership inside his chest
* Switch-out Lightning Axe Arm
* Light up Autobot Base Logo

All these features just make this piece one of the best G1 Optimus Prime statues out there and what i'd love to do one day is display my Prime 1 Movie Optimus Prime statue alongside his bigger G1 brother :lol

As a massive fan of the G1 Animated cartoons from back in the 80's, its so amazing that such talented companies such as Infinity can create something so wonderful which can re-kindle so much nostalgia from when you were a kid and now to re-live as an adult and in your own living room! lol :)

I present to you my custom G1 style Optimus Prime Statue Version 2.....Enjoy ;)

132bf1d63fac083c57e1c045c01ae1bf.jpg

ccea37a7dad09c78292f2c47cec86b44.jpg

a1f00860cd2efcb68388ed3d52de3401.jpg

548de9ec24bbfdb5001b98b0e0e57d26.jpg

e1f96c42a69a9cc49a0fc0596ed4d2d1.jpg

65e765c744b233d81f5768181b57f4cd.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE'' CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME STATUE PG 73

My god that thing is huge! :lol It looks very cool my friend. I like the pose too.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE'' CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME STATUE PG 73

What an epic figure to remind us of our epic childhood. Congrats, brother!

Wow!!! That thing is a pure beauty!!!
Love the accessories and especially the Matrix of Leadership!!!! :clap

But... I would like to see something next to it (not the Coke can)... just to make myself an idea of its size... a PF or a LSF maybe?

Wow!!! That thing is a pure beauty!!!
Love the accessories and especially the Matrix of Leadership!!!! :clap

But... I would like to see something next to it (not the Coke can)... just to make myself an idea of its size... a PF or a LSF maybe?

An 8 year old child? :lol

Just AMAZING my friend!

Back