Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 BD PREDATOR BONUS HEADSCUL

Awesome battle damaged COH, it is done well, not over the top. I like how the extra Biomask for the base really adds to the overall piece. Sorta like he got jacked up and is about to mess someone up :rotfl

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 BD PREDATOR BONUS HEADSCUL

Congratulations buddy. I love it.

The update to the Predator head looks awesome Andy. Congrats!

Thanks so much bro :) really appreciate the kind comments :hi5:

New head and mask look awesome bro. I might be down for a mask as well, but a non-battle damaged version. Having the mask on the base and the statue displayed with unmasked head makes it look like it's straight out of the movie in that final battle scene with Arnold :clap Especially with the pose this guy is in. By the way, how did you make the dreads straight like that? I think it looks better.

Hey Nuri, thought you'd like it buddy :) those dreads are pretty manageable so you can bend them to your desire but do this carefully as you will experience a few cracks which I have on mine...but they are not at all noticeable :)

That is a nice touch.

As they say the devil is in the details

:lol thanks Dave :)

Nice Andy :clap

Thanks for the kind words my friend :hi5:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 BD PREDATOR BONUS HEAD...

Awesome battle damaged COH, it is done well, not over the top. I like how the extra Biomask for the base really adds to the overall piece. Sorta like he got jacked up and is about to mess someone up :rotfl

Hey Buddy, thanks so much for your kind comments :) really appreciate the support. Yea, the extra Biomask for the base was inspired by the Cinemaquette version ;) got your PM too and will reply soon :hi5:

zuga7ejy.jpg

Congratulations buddy. I love it.

Thanks Nabil....glad you like it bro :duff

Said it before that I'm not a Predator fan, but the bonus head!!! :hi5:
Cool background, it makes real nice pic!!!

Another grail!!! :goodpost:

Epic as always Marc :1-1: thanks so much buddy :)

Congrats, Great piece !

Thanks for visiting my thread buddy Mastter :hi5: and for the kind words :)

Pred looks bad a$$!

Cheers Ben ;)

Wow! Great looking predator! Love the COH and the base is awesome! What if you add some real tree branches in the back of the base? Just a suggestion for pics or who knows. It would look great on the base for all predators. Btw love the brown shippers displays ;)
Hey CBG...that's a great idea buddy and some thing I will definately be taking into account. By real tree branches, I'm assuming you don't mean I pluck LIFESIZE some trees out from my local park and plant them in my room behind my Predator do you? :lol :lol not sure which 'real trees' you are referring to? You mean to take the statue outside with trees in the background right? :lol :lol you are a funny guy CBG and that's why I think your great on this forum :1-1: here are some pics just for you :)

4e6e2yme.jpg

enety9y9.jpg

4y8aqu7a.jpg

By the way, you were the one to give me inspiration on how to display your Collectibles :rock your metal rack shelving display is awesome :rock :rock :)

Last edited:

Always liked your Predator and now it's even better :rock :rock

awesome!

Nice!!

Andy take pics of all your statues or make a video. We need see you collection NOW . !!!

You`re killing me Andy . Makes me drool all over my keyboard again !:rock Really nice battle damaged biomask, congrats !

-Santi

Love your stuff, man. The bio mask is incredible. Love that you adapt your collection in such a personal way. There's a lot of love there! Always a pleasure to be able to share in your growing collection. Just makes the rest of us really, really envious. Keep it up!

Hi Andy,

Thanks for PMíng me and giving me this link. I can't believe how absolutely amazing this is. Well done my friend. As a big Silver Surfer fan this is just... wow.. I'm speechless. I hope I can find one of these statues myself and do something similar some day. This blew my mind!

Nice update and congrats on another winning portrait and statue

Thanks James, appreciate that brother :)

Love your stuff, man. The bio mask is incredible. Love that you adapt your collection in such a personal way. There's a lot of love there! Always a pleasure to be able to share in your growing collection. Just makes the rest of us really, really envious. Keep it up!

Hey buddy, thanks for visiting the thread and for great comments and support. Its my absolute pleasure to share as much of my collection as possible :) thanks so much :hi5:

Hi Andy,

Thanks for PMíng me and giving me this link. I can't believe how absolutely amazing this is. Well done my friend. As a big Silver Surfer fan this is just... wow.. I'm speechless. I hope I can find one of these statues myself and do something similar some day. This blew my mind!

You very welcome :) and remember, if you manage to bag a Silver Surfer Com then send over a PM and i'll send you over the contact details to get your Surfer chromed like mine ;) thanks for the kind words :duff

Roberto, the BD biomask looks awesome! Well done! :clap

Looks good dude. Did you have to heat up the dreads before bending them? Tried to gently bend some of mine but they seem pretty stiff. Feels like they'll snap.

Back