Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - WAR MACHINE LSF COMPLETED*

A few more pics to add guys....

urapy9yq.jpg

ebyre7a7.jpg

Looks real good. I hate to point this out, but looks like "Material" is misspelled on the base. :slap

Last edited:

Hmm, learn something new everyday. :lol

Very glad that it wasn't misspelled.

If it was Sideshow it would've been! :exactly::lol

Lol @ learning something new everyday...Absolutely :exactly: today I learnt my 3 year old daughter would rather watch Pepper Pig on her IPad in Russian language!! She loves it! :rotfl:rotfl must be something to do with hearing a new language and different sounding words possibly...:lol Bless her :)

She was her birthday yesterday and as one of her presents we took her to see Santa in his Grotto. Inside the grotto it was filled with boxes and boxes of gifts...she completely ignored Santa and it was as if he didn't exist!!:lol hope she takes the news well when she realises he really doesn't exist! :panic::panic:

Last edited:

This looks really good, congrats, now you need a custom 1/2 scale mark vi :)

Hey Mambs, thanks my friend...I'll need a MKVI LSF if I'm to complete my half scale hall of armour so if Sideshow haven't made one in the next year or two then I'll definately have one made! :yess:

Fingers crossed for pre Christmas delivery

Looks great like how the hand is lit on a clenched hand :)

Fingers crossed Ant...my Optimus Prime LSF has hit a glitch in that no alum was declared by the shipper so is being held in customs until I've sent them proof of what I paid for it :slap

I'm so jealous, very beautiful job!

Thank you my friend Darth :1-1:

Andy, WM looks amazing! :panic:

Looks like 1:1 in the outdoor pic.

That's a nightmare with Optimus how long will that take ?

If only you could give it paint protection from uv and rain, then you should display him outdoor. He looks good in the natural setting :)

Wow, that war machine looks so bad a**, man you got some killer skils, thanks for sharing!

Thanks my friend, really appreciate that :wave

war machine looks awesome, hope you wont have any problems with this company

Thanks Gamb1t, it'll be the third piece I've ordered and haven't had one complaint so far whether it be on packaging, paint apps or overall condition and quality...I'm sure the WM will be great! :yess:

Looks really great that WM! I'm really excited to see it when it's finished. Massive collection!

Thanks Nick, final pics are up my friend :yess:

same to you andy have a really good time with your family (and toys:lol)
poor james mind you at least your keeping him busy.
look forward to seeing some more stuff from you in the new year my friend.:mexwave

Thanks Chris:1-1: appreciate that buddy...can't wait to see what 2014 will bring...hopefully your Bruce Lee 1/3 statue :pray:

This is getting crazy, but crazy in a good way ;)
War Machine looks kick-@ss!

Any word on Optimus Prime yet?

Ha! Thanks Opt...bit of a glitch with my OP statue....it's stuck in customs due to being sent without any declared value :slap I've sent them the info they require so it's down to them as to when they'll let it go! Typical :dunno

Last edited:

anotjer bow-down for Roberto:bow
amazing!!

Thank you Luna :hi5: glad you approve my friend :wink1:

Simply WOW!!!:thud::thud: that WarMachine is just unreal! Rob, your display thread is one that I could never get tired of seeing. Without doubt one of the most impressive collections on the forum. You have my respect sir :bow

Such fantastic comments and complimentary words my friend :1-1: all I can say is that I am very honoured to recieve such feedback. Thank you so much for your support, it is very much appreciated :hi5:

Looking good I like how he is looking down, very unique looking statue. :yess:

Thanks very much Steve, it's a nice touch isn't it. Thanks for your comments my friend :wave

****ing amazing cant wait to see this in person lol

really cool Andy, that's the one i was waiting for.! congratulations and merry christmas.

Just AMAZING my friend WOW!!!!

If only you could give it paint protection from uv and rain, then you should display him outdoor. He looks good in the natural setting :)

It will need more than paint protection my friend...especially as I live in sunny England!!!:lol:lol thanks Asdf:clap

urapy9yq.jpg

ebyre7a7.jpg

These pics of the final paint job looks amazing!!! I've said it before but Rob, you are one lucky dude :exactly: what I'd do to see your half scale collection all lined up next to each other

By the way, will you still be adding the smaller scaled collectibles to your collection or will it be solely LSFs?

urapy9yq.jpg

Are those marijuana plants in the background? :lol. Now I know how you are funding these LSF purchases, my friend!

This war machine is my favourite piece in your collection.

I really like the WarMachine armor more than the others, not a huge fan of the character but that LSF is looking really bad *** my friend:) Big congrats but let me ask you where do you display all these great pieces:)? Cause soon you have to buy a new home just for displaying them properly, I guess:)))

Back