Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *OFFICIAL SIDESHOW IRON MAN 1:1 BUST MK III - AT L

Nice work as always Roberto.
I bought one from Play.com a couple of years ago. Arrived with several scratches to the face so I sent it back. Received a replacement which arrived with a crack, that was also returned.
Would be nice to have one now but it's a big beast and I have limited space.
I've just made my first, possible, double purchase of 2013. Ordered a Captain America PF and Thor PF from Play.com after they were reduced.
My Capt. has been dispatched but the Thor came up as 'awaiting stock'. When I ordered it was 'in stock'. Doubt I'll be getting him but very happy with the imminent arrival of CA. I hate it when retailers list items as availabke when they don't have any.
Just sold Dutch to my, possible, future son in law.

Hey Colin, cant believe you had so many issues with your Iron Man bust! I guess it was rather hit or miss for the majority of them...so happy mine turned out okay :) and boy is it huge! Much bigger than my other customs but it will go well with my War Machine 1:1 bust and the upcoming Mark VII 1:1 bust which should hopefully arrive in May.

Congrats on your Captain America PF, play.com certainly do some great prices...:clap Cant believe you sold your Dutch :(

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *OFFICIAL SIDESHOW IRON MAN 1:1 BUST MK III - AT L

Hey Colin, cant believe you had so many issues with your Iron Man bust! I guess it was rather hit or miss for the majority of them...so happy mine turned out okay :) and boy is it huge! Much bigger than my other customs but it will go well with my War Machine 1:1 bust and the upcoming Mark VII 1:1 bust which should hopefully arrive in May.

Congrats on your Captain America PF, play.com certainly do some great prices...:clap Cant believe you sold your Dutch :(

Yeh, Dutch just didn't fit in with my plans. I'm going to have CM Predator on a table with P1 & P2 LSB either side. Should look sweet.
My focus is on getting a Thor now to go with Hulk, Iron Man and Capt.

Yeh, Dutch just didn't fit in with my plans. I'm going to have CM Predator on a table with P1 & P2 LSB either side. Should look sweet.
My focus is on getting a Thor now to go with Hulk, Iron Man and Capt.

I want to see that Predator display your describing, sounds awesome! Get the Hulk Maquette! :yess:

Great job my friend ;)

Phenomenal work on that IM bust, Roberto...:thud: Talk about a savings!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON...OFFICIAL SS IRON MAN 1:1 BUST MK II

So as mentioned earlier, i recieved my first purchase of 2013 with an original Sideshow Mark III Iron Man 1:1 bust factory sealed brand new...i couldnt be happier!

View attachment 56270

View attachment 56271

so i have now placed him in the throne and have my other custom displayed in another room...this bust really is fantastic. It wasnt a secret that there were lots of issues with this bust such as paint application and other minor faults but i have to say that mine has arrived in perfect condition...i really cant believe that i have my hands on it as i thought i'd missed my chance the first time...

View attachment 56272

bring on the Mark VII 1:1 bust in May!!!
View attachment 56273
looking good great addition. I’m really looking forward to the legendary scale bust.

Great repaint on the busted IM....:peace

Let me know if you ever want to get rid of it....:monkey3

Congrats on the Original bust and on the cracked one that you fixed it so well. Great job mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Great job my friend ;)

Many Thanks Darth, much appreciated :1-1:

Phenomenal work on that IM bust, Roberto...:thud: Talk about a savings!
Thank you MarfMaster, its always even more of a great feeling when you get a great deal on a cool piece as much as it is restoring something to good as new after its been damaged :)

looking good great addition. I’m really looking forward to the legendary scale bust.
Thanks Dave, yea i'm waiting for the LSB with anticipation...he's going to go next to my 1:2 Iron Man Maquette :yess:

Great repaint on the busted IM....:peace

Let me know if you ever want to get rid of it....:monkey3
Thanks Portugueezer, for the time being i'm going to hold onto it and keep the original in its box (due to still trying to find a new family home) but i will certainly keep you in mind if i do. I sold my other custom bust a few weeks ago and the buyer was so happy that i think i made his year! And its only January! :rotfl

Congrats on the Original bust and on the cracked one that you fixed it so well. Great job mate.
23lo1vr.gif
Hey Sarv, as always thank you so much my friend :1-1:

Yeah you did a great job on that IM bust :clap :rock

your work on the bust is amazing! Just no difference with the original one.
Roberto, I sent you a private message, can you please check your inbox? Thanks a lot!!

your work on the bust is amazing! Just no difference with the original one.
Roberto, I sent you a private message, can you please check your inbox? Thanks a lot!!

Thank you REV, very kind words my friend. PM recieved and replied :1-1:

Yeah you did a great job on that IM bust :clap :rock

Thanks Jay...here's to a great new year of aquiring awesome collectibles..next up? Enterbay's T-800 Battle Damaged Figure :yess: P.S. Love the new signature mate

Thanks Jay...here's to a great new year of aquiring awesome collectibles..next up? Enterbay's T-800 Battle Damaged Figure :yess: P.S. Love the new signature mate

Thanks i made it myself :D

Yeah i can't wait for OSB to ship my T-800 :hi5:

Thanks i made it myself :D

Yeah i can't wait for OSB to ship my T-800 :hi5:

If im not mistaken i think it should arrive in the next 1-2 weeks so should be with us for around the 21st Jan :pray:

If im not mistaken i think it should arrive in the next 1-2 weeks so should be with us for around the 21st Jan :pray:

The sooner the better eh? :yess:

2013 so far has started perfectly for me! After purchasing the Sideshow Iron Man Mark III Clean Version 1:1 Bust a week ago and the Enterbay 1/4 Battle Damaged T-800 figure well on its way, i am now the proud owner of the Spiderman Comiquette Exclusive :yess: As a latecomer to the Sideshow scene (i started collecting back in Jan 2012 so a year has already passed) there was so many quality old school pieces that i'd missed out on the first time such as the Hulk PF, Captain America PF EX, Spidey PF EX, Thor PF EX to name but a few...well im happy to have managed to purchase all of those mentioned over the past year plus a few other old school favourites...the last piece that was missing from my collection which ive wanted for ages was the Spidey Comiquette. So im pretty much upto date in terms of owning the pieces that i wanted. The only one that eluded me was the Doom PF EX but then i lost interest in this piece as soon as i saw the Doom LSF so the PF is now forgotten. Will be picking up the Spidey Comiquette tomorrow so will hopefully get picks up shortly! Really cant wait to see this inhand...i was really blown away by the impressive detail of the actual building sculpt due to the fact that its been detailed both front and back and the Spidey pose is just so iconic. Already thinking about adding some fake webbing in the corner of the broken window for an extra touch :wave

P.S. Spidey Pic provided by Ironlungs31 :)

Back