Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread NEW UPDATE COMPLETE IRON STUDIOS 1/6 AVENGERS DIO

Very interesting looking set. Congrats Andy.

Thanks Yoga :hi5: it's made more interesting now that I've added the Black Widow to the diorama ;)

2f1ff1ddc18d544e4a7bfcd0bde6c1d0.jpg

b10ebf92823c3dbd5dbeb087fe6c7980.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread NEW UPDATE COMPLETE IRON STUDIOS 1/6 AVENGERS DIO

Very cool idea my friend ;)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC KEATON BATMAN PF EXCLUSIVE

Okay, so that's Black Widow added!!! :rock I just won a Hawkeye figure on eBay aswell as securing a spare diorama base for him to stand on like I did with Black Widow...

44968006e2bfe27156b33706b4595251.jpg

so here's how it looks so far :)

87601a2d713b244a7c6850ff4148fcfb.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC KEATON BATMAN PF EXCLUSIVE

Just AWESOME my friend WOW!!!

Congratz on Hawkeye Andy :clap you've managed to make The HT Black Widow look as of she belongs in that diorama which by the way looks amazing!!!! :thud::thud: it's like the coolest thing I've ever seen! I need to see your collection (NOW!!!) :lol :lol

Just AWESOME my friend WOW!!!

Thanks my friend Adam :clap

Congratz on Hawkeye Andy :clap you've managed to make The HT Black Widow look as of she belongs in that diorama which by the way looks amazing!!!! :thud::thud: it's like the coolest thing I've ever seen! I need to see your collection (NOW!!!) :lol :lol

:lol thanks so much brother :hi5: Yea, it was a massive risk I took as both the Hot Toy BW and Hawkeye aren't cheap and so it was gamble to see whether they'd blend in well with the diorama...but I'm so glad the gamble paid off. Hawkeye should arrive any day now so i'll just have to wait for the spare base to come through which fellow freak Ricardo Feitoza is helping me out with :) Then it'll be time to get started on the display set up so that i'll have the ultimate Movie Avengers Diorama :rock

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC KEATON BATMAN PF EXCLUSIVE

Hey guys, a few weeks ago I had a really pleasant surprise...the Michael Keaton Batman PF was one that I was fairly excited about but wasn't getting my hopes up due to Sideshows recent run of poor QC standards and sloppy paint apps, etc...so it was a total breath of fresh air to receive something which I can only say good things about :) Credit where its due, Sideshow totally nailed this piece in my opinion and I'd say is a total must for any Batman fan, especially of the movie version :)

What makes this piece for me is the dynamic base...I'm a sucker for dioramic bases and this one just adds presence and depth to the statue...the eeriness and dark settings of the Batcave is captured beautifully with added bats hanging off the staircase...its just really well done and hopefully we'll see a lot more bases like this. In regards to the statue itself, the suit is made to look like it has a rubber texture, which I'm told is movie accurate and the cowl/head just fits into the slot via a magnet. The added mixed media cape is also a nice touch as it allows you to pose it the way you want it to look which is always nice. The likeness of Keaton is there, albeit not 100% but the mouth alone looks great and of course the mouth of Keaton is instantly recognisable so again, thumbs up to Sideshow for getting that right as the likeness in my opinion is so important, especially on this PF.

All in all, I'm totally over the moon about ordering this piece and I don't think too many owners wouldn't disagree when I say that it could already be a contender for PF of 2015?!?! :horror

b1e5dbff54b5a3df5cad17d823829af6.jpg

dd209e06a2b4944b00bccaa34b3de01b.jpg

1465ee6e94e6e3f07d7cb8647c11123c.jpg

7776ca714954ba1aec10efe8b88d5097.jpg

ed01335707fabf326a80c9ee15059ba6.jpg

3bd0704b224004532cecded1faa81d55.jpg

d18a33865454ed3d32f3f02bf8f7fdda.jpg

9b805631860cdfc145d51c5d949605e3.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC KEATON BATMAN PF EXCLUSIVE PG707

Looks great Andy, and I agree the suit doesn't look like polystone but actually rubber like material like the movie suit. One of Sideshow's best pieces ever made IMO! :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC KEATON BATMAN PF EXCLUSIVE PG707

Congrats on the Avengers dio setup and Keaton Batman Andy! Both look fantastic! :clap

Very cool piece Andy. I have also got this last week. Like it a lot too.

Very great display for Batman my friend ;)

Great pics and great quick review!
SOTY contender here for sure!!!

Yeah Keaton looks superb, I so happy SS did him justice. I wish I could have got him too. Also that black widow you added to the diorama looks amazing man. Great work as usual :clap

Yo Andy, the Avengers set up is impressive! Batman looks cool too! Not too long until P1S Optimus Prime now :)

Def one of SS better pieces released in a while. Really cool pick up. Love the hanging magnetic bats :) That avengers set up is a bit special :)

Terrific pick-up, Andy. I have the Keaton Bats too, and I gotta say that it's my favorite of all my Sideshow PFs so far. I soon as I saw the first youtube review, I hit the purchase button. Collectors definitely don't wanna miss out on this one. Congratulations, man!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC KEATON BATMAN PF EXCLUSIVE PG707

Looks great Andy, and I agree the suit doesn't look like polystone but actually rubber like material like the movie suit. One of Sideshow's best pieces ever made IMO! :rock

Hey Steve, thanks for the great comments buddy and glad you like it :) It's certainly one of my favourite movie pieces although all of that is about to change as I've just purchased a Gandalf PF EX aswell as securing a Saruman PF EX with a waitlist conversion in 2 days!! :horror :horror

6b6f2763771f1bf5b38f9d05f9293501.jpg

Congrats on the Avengers dio setup and Keaton Batman Andy! Both look fantastic! :clap

Thanks for the kind words Mike :)

Very cool piece Andy. I have also got this last week. Like it a lot too.

Awesome Yoga :rock congrats buddy...glad to hear you got one too :)

Very great display for Batman my friend ;)

Thanks my friend Adam :)

Back