Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON MAN MKVII 1:1 BUST REPLACEMENT P

Hey James, great to hear from you brother :1-1: hows things on the XM front? I see you've been busy organising an amazing Captain America alternate head!!! Looks awesome bro :clap I really would love to add an XM piece to my collection in the future and I'm hoping it will be either Spiderman or a Venom would be very cool to go with my Spidey 1/4 Comiquette! :rock Just wish I wasn't so much of a mixed media kinda' guy otherwise I'd be snapping those pieces up as I just love the dioramic bases that XM create...infact I was saying to Anthony the other day just how impressed I was with the Black Widow statue :love :love talk about having curves in all the right places!!! :naughty and not to mention all the incredible accessories you get! WOW! :horror

Thanks so much for the great feedback as ever buddy :clap means a lot as you know and its such a pleasure to share with everyone here and over on facebook just how great this hobby is :yess:

Now with all YOUR incredible new additions, isn't it about time you updated your collection thread aswell eh??!!!! :lecture :lol I look forward to it bro!!! ;)

Things are going well brother. Yes sir!!! Kenny and I commissioned a Captain portrait (first time I've ever done anything like this) and people went nuts for it. Humbly admit bro I never expected the type of attention it got and just in digital form at that but it's been alot of fun and defintely inspires me to want to do more of them. Spidey and Venom would be the ones to watch for. I'm sure we'll see those made eventually. The mixed media aspect is nice touch as well. I like the fully sculpted stuff better but statues like SSs Deadpool have just the right amount of mixed media for me personally. I think that statue is going to be damn near impossible to top for any company. Ants the man!!!!! Hes always posting cool stuff in the wolverine group. Go figure..... Black Widow looks great as well. I'm dying to see the revised 3rd portrait..... Sosa is Making that one and I haven't even seen so much as a sneak of her. Driving me nuts bro!!!!

Of course I like coming in your thread to chat buddy. It's the most exciting collection thread on this forum. You've always got some cool as custom projects your doing and I can always get my ironman fill for the week when I stop by. Haha

I do need to do an update soon on my collection thread soon. It's been so long since I took some updated pictures. And I've gotten rid of some stuff and added new stuff. Now that I'm a FB junkie I can never find the time.I'll get to it though. Been on my mind and with winter coming here soon I'll be inside mostly so I'll have plenty of time to catch up. Great talking to you as always bro and looking forward to your next thread update bud

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON MAN MKVII 1:1 BUST REPLACEMENT P

MKVII bust looks so much better now! Two weeks to get it sorted isn't bad going either!!

Thanks so much Jay :hi5 Yea, Sideshow have been pretty solid when it comes to sorting out my issues so for that I'm very grateful :)

Things are going well brother. Yes sir!!! Kenny and I commissioned a Captain portrait (first time I've ever done anything like this) and people went nuts for it. Humbly admit bro I never expected the type of attention it got and just in digital form at that but it's been alot of fun and defintely inspires me to want to do more of them. Spidey and Venom would be the ones to watch for. I'm sure we'll see those made eventually. The mixed media aspect is nice touch as well. I like the fully sculpted stuff better but statues like SSs Deadpool have just the right amount of mixed media for me personally. I think that statue is going to be damn near impossible to top for any company. Ants the man!!!!! Hes always posting cool stuff in the wolverine group. Go figure..... Black Widow looks great as well. I'm dying to see the revised 3rd portrait..... Sosa is Making that one and I haven't even seen so much as a sneak of her. Driving me nuts bro!!!!

Of course I like coming in your thread to chat buddy. It's the most exciting collection thread on this forum. You've always got some cool as custom projects your doing and I can always get my ironman fill for the week when I stop by. Haha

I do need to do an update soon on my collection thread soon. It's been so long since I took some updated pictures. And I've gotten rid of some stuff and added new stuff. Now that I'm a FB junkie I can never find the time.I'll get to it though. Been on my mind and with winter coming here soon I'll be inside mostly so I'll have plenty of time to catch up. Great talking to you as always bro and looking forward to your next thread update bud

Awesome post :clap I wonder if this first commission will give you a sudden thirst to create even more custom pieces for future XM pieces bro? Your Captain America Headsculpt has indeed gone down a storm, massive congrats on a job well done between you and Kenny :clap just shows how crazy it is for XM products at the moment...I think in my 2.5 years experience of collecting, I've never seen such an impact made on the world of collectibles as the one XM have had...and with good reason too as you can see the quality in each production piece, you can see that the company listen to the most important people (the customer) and of course each piece is delivered with precision care to ensure that the statue arrives in A1 condition. Not too many people can argue with that and I will definitely promise to jump onto the XM bandwagon as soon as I can because I feel I'm missing out on some amazing collectibles...I know Ant is trying his best to convince me to buy the XM MK42 :lol:lol so we'll see as that one does look very good but I've already got the whole Sideshow Iron Man 1/4 Maquette releases all lined up so I cant see any space for those XM Iron Man pieces just yet :(

Really look forward to seeing your thread update James :clap most new collectors here on the forums don't realise just how many amazing grail pieces you managed to acquire in such a short space of time!! (almost as fast as me!!!) :lol :lol ;) and now you've caught the XM bug too, well...your collection wil only get that much better and I cant wait to see it (aswell as more pics of that impressive garden of yours!!!!) DAMN dude!!!! That garden looks like its been looked after by Mr. Miyagi!!!! :horror :lol :lol

As ever bro, your continued support and amazing feedback and comments are always appreciated. I've been in this hobby for a short time in comparision to a lot of other veterans around here in the world of collectibles but in those short years I've got to know some amazing collectors but more importantly some amazing people too who are literally some of the nicest guys you'd ever like to meet and your one of those dude :1-1: so a big thanks!

Talking of which, coming up next as my update will be when I met up last weekend with another 2 amazing people and fellow collectors in Alex and George aka Radd Titan (who are statue reviewers on YouTube) I met Alex abt a year ago when I sold him my Sideshow Robocop PF and we've kept in touch ever since...he helped me massively with a recent transaction which saw my Sideshow Comic Thor PF sell to another fellow collector in the Netherlands (where Alex acted as a third party to get the statue shipped out internationally) and so I decided to ask Alex and his side-kick George to review my piece for me before it shipped...

Man, the experience was a blast! Have'nt had such a laugh like that in a long time and I hope their humour, fun and passion for this incredible hobby comes across in their video...stay tuned :rock

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' YOUTUBE'S 'RADD TITAN' REVIEW MY ...

Okay guys, here's my new update which has a slight twist this week in that I have a video review of one of my old school Sideshow pieces which I decided to part with last week (due to already having the Exclusive version) it's my Sideshow Comic Thor Premium Format Regular version.

I managed to pick up this particular piece back in 2013 in an incredible trade off with my Enterbay Rambo III 1/4 figure :horror so I pretty much left that transaction a very happy collector thinking that I came away with a great result but in all fairness, the other guy was a huge Rambo fan so I'm sure he was also head over heals :lol

So with the intention of it being a keeper (cos I absolutely adore the Comic Thor PF as a collectible aswell as being a work of art due to the sculpt being just truly majestic) I was then left with a dilemma as only a few weeks later, I was offered another chance at purchasing the Thor PF again but this time the Exclusive version :horror always the way :lol so I ended up purchasing the Thor PF Exclusive aswell for a ridiculously good price and decided to keep both the regular and ex versions in my collection...or at least until I felt the time was right to let one go...which leads us to this epic review by 'Radd Titan'

So I met up last weekend with these 2 amazing people and fellow collectors in Alex and George, who make up the team 'Radd Titan' (where they both review various statues on YouTube). I met Alex abt a year ago when I sold him my Sideshow Robocop PF and we've kept in touch ever since...and he helped me massively with this recent Thor transaction which saw my regular Thor PF sell to another fellow collector in the Netherlands (where Alex acted as a helpful third party to get the statue shipped out internationally)...and so I decided to ask Alex and his side-kick George to review my piece for me before it shipped...

I've been a massive fan of their YouTube reviews as they approach the whole experience as collectors foremost but also add in humour, fun and lots of passion in their reviews and this is totally how I feel about collecting as a whole so I think their reviews are super cool. On top of that, I obviously knew Alex before last weekends visit but this time I had the pleasure to meet George aka 'Geoman' who is just the nicest guy ever and literally made me laugh throughout the entire duration of my visit so a big shout out to him too :1-1:

Here's the link guys :)

https://youtu.be/O9clCWOQfb4

So I hope you enjoyed the video guys and continue to follow/subscribe to their future reviews as i'll be making plans to have them review more pieces from my collection and who knows...they may also get me to overcome my shyness and actually get involved in the video itself :lol :lol :chase

I'll just leave you with some recent pics I took of my Exclusive Version...for those who have an opportunity to get this piece I say jump on it! For me personally, its the best god damn Thor collectible EVER and despite the new Thor releases from Sideshow and XM Studios, I still can't see anything beating this one...

5etema2e.jpg

e2y7e6ud.jpg

e8ydapym.jpg

ytegeduv.jpg

dusedate.jpg

adananez.jpg

enenetu5.jpg

tetaseny.jpg

Thanks as ever for looking guys, always a pleasure to read your feedback and I hope to post up some pics of my new Deadpool PF by the weekend aswell as news of a 'NEW' Custom Base for my Sideshow R2D2/C3PO Premium Format Exclusive :wave

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' YOUTUBE'S 'RADD TITAN' REVIEW MY THOR

Very beautiful and majestic acquisition my friend Andy ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' YOUTUBE'S 'RADD TITAN' REVIEW MY THOR

Congrats buddy! I'm loving everything on that PF. Love the proportion, the musculature, both headsculpts. Stellar.

Great and amazing Thor bro!!! :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' YOUTUBE'S 'RADD TITAN' REVIEW MY ...

Okay guys, here's my new update which has a slight twist this week in that I have a video review of one of my old school Sideshow pieces which I decided to part with last week (due to already having the Exclusive version) it's my Sideshow Comic Thor Premium Format Regular version.

I managed to pick up this particular piece back in 2013 in an incredible trade off with my Enterbay Rambo III 1/4 figure :horror so I pretty much left that transaction a very happy collector thinking that I came away with a great result but in all fairness, the other guy was a huge Rambo fan so I'm sure he was also head over heals :lol

So with the intention of it being a keeper (cos I absolutely adore the Comic Thor PF as a collectible aswell as being a work of art due to the sculpt being just truly majestic) I was then left with a dilemma as only a few weeks later, I was offered another chance at purchasing the Thor PF again but this time the Exclusive version :horror always the way :lol so I ended up purchasing the Thor PF Exclusive aswell for a ridiculously good price and decided to keep both the regular and ex versions in my collection...or at least until I felt the time was right to let one go...which leads us to this epic review by 'Radd Titan'

So I met up last weekend with these 2 amazing people and fellow collectors in Alex and George aka Radd Titan (who are statue reviewers on YouTube) I met Alex abt a year ago when I sold him my Sideshow Robocop PF and we've kept in touch ever since...he helped me massively with this recent Thor transaction which saw my regular Thor PF sell to another fellow collector in the Netherlands (where Alex acted as a third party to get the statue shipped out internationally) and so I decided to ask Alex and his side-kick George to review my piece for me before it shipped...

I've been a massive fan of their YouTube reviews as they approach the whole experience as collectors foremost but also add in humour, fun and lots of passion in their reviews and this is totally how I feel about collecting as a whole so I think their reviews are super cool. On top of that, I obviously knew Alex before last weekends visit but this time I had the pleasure to meet George aka 'Geoman' who is just the nicest guy ever and literally made me laugh throughout the entire duration of my visit so a big shout out to him too :1-1:

Here's the link guys :)

https://youtu.be/O9clCWOQfb4

So I hope you enjoyed the video guys and continue to follow/subscribe to their future reviews as i'll be making plans to have them review more pieces from my collection and who knows...they may also get me to overcome my shyness and actually get involved in the video itself :lol :lol :chase

I'll just leave you with some recent pics I took of my Exclusive Version...for those who have an opportunity to get this piece I say jump on it! For me personally, its the best god damn Thor collectible EVER and I despite the new releases from Sideshow and XM Studios, I still can't see those beating this one...

5etema2e.jpg

e2y7e6ud.jpg

vyra5yqu.jpg

e8ydapym.jpg

ytegeduv.jpg

dusedate.jpg

adananez.jpg

enenetu5.jpg

tetaseny.jpg

Thanks as ever for looking guys, always a pleasure to read your feedback and I hope to post up some pics of my new Deadpool PF by the weekend aswell as news of a 'NEW' Custom Base for my Sideshow R2D2/C3PO Premium Format Exclusive :wave

Congrats on getting the EX version Andy, the paint work on this is amazing! :clap

I don't see too many Sideshow statues that are painted as good as this now unfortunately. :(

Awesome piece Andy. I got to see this when I got my Hellboy. It was the sellers grail also. Didnt realise the attention to detail in the base. A work of art!

Awesome review buddy. Liked and Subscribed. I've also started reviewing stuff, see if you can check them out. I'd love to hear your opinions.

Ps if you want to send stuff over I'm more than ok lol jk

This is the best Thor piece. I dont think there will be any other Thor that can top this.

I have to say this is one of the best Thor statue out there.

Congrats Andy!

Nice buy Andy, I would love to watch the review vid but I hate when they are so long

Man i wish I had that Thor, Andy. Oh and BTW man Sonja came and bar a few minor issues she's gorgeous! Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to you in that thread man

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I must say Andy, I should stay away from you :lol

My wallet keeps getting worried when I come on your thread.

I have never actually seen that piece myself, but I have heard it spoken highly. That unboxing video was phenomenal (My compliments to Radd Titan :rock)
The overall Thor piece is spectacular! I agree I don't think anyone can top that, even with that exclusive portrait!

Truly a great catch, and sincerely amazing to catch some pics of this....I wonder how this will look in hand....dammit Andy! :lol

Keep up the collecting! :rock:rock
Can't wait to see the next update! :wink1:

Thor is a great PF, I like it even more now after seeing the video review (Radd Titan does good reviews and are funny guys. You must have had a ton of fun hanging out with them). I can see why a lot of people call this a grail and are on the hunt for it. The details on the base is incredible along with the portrait, pose and overall presence. :clap Grats Andy! :)

Congrats buddy! I'm loving everything on that PF. Love the proportion, the musculature, both headsculpts. Stellar.

Couldn't agree more Michael :clap totally in love with this sculpt :love

Great and amazing Thor bro!!! :clap

New Nick, thanks so much buddy :) got your PM bro and will definately check out those vids :clap

Congrats on getting the EX version Andy, the paint work on this is amazing! :clap

I don't see too many Sideshow statues that are painted as good as this now unfortunately. :(

Hey Steve, it's all part of the old school sideshow grails my friend :) times certainly aren't what they used to be :(

Awesome piece Andy. I got to see this when I got my Hellboy. It was the sellers grail also. Didnt realise the attention to detail in the base. A work of art!

Thanks Matt...a work of art indeed :) certainly a piece that will never leave my collection no matter what :)

Congratz on that Thor grail! Never knew there was an other head with beard, the ex.

Never too old to learn ;)

Looking forward for the R2D2&C3PO Base.

Beautiful!

Back