Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMISED

This is great and very detail wow :panic: :) again very nice photos. Congrats good collection :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMISED

Looks better,congrats :duff

Thanks Samuel :clap

base looks much better.looks like hulk just landed on it ''smashing it''.well done mate.

:lol Hey Chris, yea...love that smashed footprint effect :rock

Great repaint my friend Andy ;)

Thanks Adam my friend :hi5:

That made the base much better. You know I am not a fan of the Kirby look and therefore sold mine but remember the base to be very lacklustre to what is a great sculpt

Yea, I think I remember you selling it to Chris (CEETEE) if I'm not mistaken along with your Captain America? Thanks for the kind words Daryl :)

Nice re-paint on the base Andy. Did you also repaint Hulk? His feet look different in the before and after photos, but maybe that is due to the camera settings? I am downsizing my Hulk collection to make room for new statues, but I don't think I will ever sell my Hulk PF either.

Hey Mike, thanks buddy :hi5: Nah, would never risk repainting the Hulk :thud: I think its just a case of the phone settings bro...I forgot to take a before pic so that one you see on the before shot was pulled out from google images ;)

Have you got pics of all your Hulk collection lined up together in your display thread Mike?

Wow.... Now that's nice.

Thanks so much Tam :duff

That's the best hulk out there.

Congrats Andy!

Loving the base Andy. Hulk looks even more awesome now!

Great grail piece you have there Andy.

Thanks Yoga :clap Yea, it's certainly a grail piece to me...love it! ;)

Great addition, man!

Thanks so much Kev :hi5: By the way, my Batman PF headsculpts arrived this morning!!! :horror :horror that's less than 3 days! Will get pics up soon bro :yess:

Damn Andy!!! Another grail for a great price!!!
That custom base looks soooo much better!!! CONGRATS!!!

Hey Marc, thanks for the kind words my friend :hi5: really appreciate it :)

Holy **** that base looks ****ing incredible!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:lol Thanks Caesar :duff remember I need your help this coming Monday with the PCS Lord of Darkness Pre Order :hi5:

Thanks Yoga :clap Yea, it's certainly a grail piece to me...love it! ;)

Thanks so much Kev :hi5: By the way, my Batman PF headsculpts arrived this morning!!! :horror :horror that's less than 3 days! Will get pics up soon bro :yess:

Hey Marc, thanks for the kind words my friend :hi5: really appreciate it :)

:lol Thanks Caesar :duff remember I need your help this coming Monday with the PCS Lord of Darkness Pre Order :hi5:
I did Not forget my friend :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM WEAPON

Hey Sean, got your message bro and good to see you Facebook bro :rock yea, Punisher needs to be equipped to high heaven with guns and ammo so really happy with how he looks now :yess: thanks for the kind words buddy :)

You bet Andy, much deserved. :) Facebook is great for collecting, my wallet hates it but I can't be happier :hi5:

Cool story to go with the pics Andy. There's just something about finally getting a statue after months of feverishly searching for one. The unboxing, the discovery that it is indeed pristine and then the immediate satisfaction that you can finally enjoy it as your search is over.

Base looks great, really adds to the piece. Grats on finally reviewing one of your prized statues. :)

So far the best hulk out there, had it for a few years, hoping the new one will compete, in pics I like it but in hands hulk always looks so much better.

The hulk base repaint looks awesome, Andy...a definite improvement!

Wow so many great things in your collection! Simply amazing. You can open a museum with so many custom statues! I don't think I've seen another collection with so many great customs! Great collection my friend. Can't wait for more g1 greatness!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMI...

Nice repaint on the base.

Thanks for he compliment Dave :hi5: appreciate it my friend :)

Awesome update Roberto !

Funny fact, my little bro's waiting for his Punisher PF since the month of May... He should got him this week...

The Thor hammer's really cool indeed. :)

Hey brother, great to hear from you :wave great news on your little bro's Punisher PF, its an awesome statue and I know he will love it :exactly: Yes, the Mjolnir hammer is a beautiful custom piece made for me. My first 1:1 movie prop in my collection :lol I will review it in my next update my friend :yess:

Insane collection!!!

:lol :lol Thanks Chris :clap

Great Mjolnir replica man! That glow action is awesome:hi5:

Hey my friend, thanks for your great comments :) Its really hard to capture how cool the light up glow is on my custom Mjolnir but I will try my best when I post my next update :)

That is an awesome update to a lovely classic. I've always craved that one but aftermarket prices are too crazy for me at the moment.
INSTAGRAM Feed : https://websta.me/n/v8club/

Hey Nabil, thanks again for your kind words my friend :1-1: any more news regarding your own cinemaquette grails? Hope you've got some good news bro :panic:

Took the words out of my mouth! Love the Mjolnir, especially with the glow/light feature. I'd imagine that a Captain America shield would have to follow :lol

:lol :lol thanks so much for the feedback my friend :) You know, I was thinking the same thing when I first received my custom Mjolnir inhand....now I need a Captain America shield!!!! :exactly: :lol Maybe my friend...just maybe ;)

u4umapuj.jpg

Last edited:

Just AWESOME my friend Andy ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMI...

Thanks for he compliment Dave :hi5: appreciate it my friend :)

Hey brother, great to hear from you :wave great news on your little bro's Punisher PF, its an awesome statue and I know he will love it :exactly: Yes, the Mjolnir hammer is a beautiful custom piece made for me. My first 1:1 movie prop in my collection :lol I will review it in my next update my friend :yess:

:lol :lol Thanks Chris :clap

Hey my friend, thanks for your great comments :) Its really hard to capture how cool the light up glow is on my custom Mjolnir but I will try my best when I post my next update :)

Hey Nabil, thanks again for your kind words my friend :1-1: any more news regarding your own cinemaquette grails? Hope you've got some good news bro :panic:

:lol :lol thanks so much for the feedback my friend :) You know, I was thinking the same thing when I first received my custom Mjolnir inhand....now I need a Captain America shield!!!! :exactly: :lol Maybe my friend...just maybe ;)

u4umapuj.jpg
Jeez bro, holy hell awesome much? Optimus looks sick from what I can see too

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMI...

Just AWESOME my friend Andy ;)

Thanks again Adam :hi5:

Jeez bro, holy hell awesome much? Optimus looks sick from what I can see too

Have you not seen my Optimus Prime Caesar? :dunno I posted an update on my thread about 3 months ago and on facebook too :lol :lol I received him Battle Damaged and then had him repainted into a more familiar G1 colour scheme :rock Now I'm thinking of changing him again and going to add more white around his waist to make it more accurate...

Plus I've still got to post the 'Roller' update which will sit on his base. Only got him back yesterday from being colour coded to match Prime's legs...so need to take some pics :) plus I've almost completed my repaint of the matching G1 Megatron half scale statue :thud:

y4ave4yr.jpg

Here it is just for you bro ;)

ape5epyj.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMI...

Thanks again Adam :hi5:

Have you not seen my Optimus Prime Caesar? :dunno I posted an update on my thread about 3 months ago and on facebook too :lol :lol I received him Battle Damaged and then had him repainted into a more familiar G1 colour scheme :rock Now I'm thinking of changing him again and going to add more white around his waist to make it more accurate...

Plus I've still got to post the 'Roller' update which will sit on his base. Only got him back yesterday from being colour coded to match Prime's legs...so need to take some pics :) plus I've almost completed my repaint of the matching G1 Megatron half scale statue :thud:

Here it is just for you bro ;)

ape5epyj.jpg

Dude of Course I've seen your Prime. I've seen him here and on FB Lol he is beyond epic and SUCH a great grab at the price you got him for.

Cannot wait for Megs!

Holy crap Megs lights up too! Wtf bro. You have the best toys EVER! Cant wait to get a better job where I make like 80-100k so i can buy everything Lol

Holy crap Megs lights up too! Wtf bro. You have the best toys EVER! Cant wait to get a better job where I make like 80-100k so i can buy everything Lol

:lol :lol :lol great post brother :) Yea, Megs lights up from his eyes and his HUGE arm rocket!!! Here is a pic of my fellow collector friend Damion who also has the same statue but in a different colour scheme ;)

a4unutat.jpg

Plus Optimus lights up also in the eyes and his plasma rifle :rock

6etyry6e.jpg

:lol :lol :lol great post brother :) Yea, Megs lights up from his eyes and his HUGE arm rocket!!! Here is a pic of my fellow collector friend Damion who also has the same statue but in a different colour scheme ;)

a4unutat.jpg

Plus Optimus lights up also in the eyes and his plasma rifle :rock

6etyry6e.jpg
Wow that is one hell of a piece man! Damn bro your friend has quite the collection himself. That'd be the first thing ppl saw when he entered my house if I had the space there lol. I'd totally leave him and Prime in the family room for all to behold. Its cool that his canon lights up too

Wow that is one hell of a piece man! Damn bro your friend has quite the collection himself. That'd be the first thing ppl saw when he entered my house if I had the space there lol. I'd totally leave him and Prime in the family room for all to behold. Its cool that his canon lights up too

With so little G1 stuff out at the moment, these custom statues are literally as good as it gets in my opinion...the sheer size alone will have your friends glaring in amazement :horror with only 30 of each made worldwide, they really are unique pieces and due to my repaints, mine inparticular are literally a one if kind :)

With so little G1 stuff out at the moment, these custom statues are literally as good as it gets in my opinion...the sheer size alone will have your friends glaring in amazement :horror with only 30 of each made worldwide, they really are unique pieces and due to my repaints, mine inparticular are literally a one if kind :)

You're not kidding about the lack of awesome G1 collectibles that are really high quality. Damn only 30 eh? So Do you know where I'd be able to pick one up? Now I really want one Lol. Prime is all I need

Back