Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* BATMAN PF SAGGY ARMPIT FIX MOD

e7yzubuh.jpg

9y5ugene.jpg

8ugyza9a.jpg

enyhu8ur.jpg

Amazing fix on the Bats Andy, looks 100% better now and how it's supposed to look. I wonder if the Superman PF will suffer the same fate what do you think?

Hey Roberto !

Great work as always !

I really like your mod on your Iron Man bust eyes, I'm thinking of doing the same on mine. (Mark III)

What kind of paint did you use ? Can we just use some black plastic cardboard instead of paint ?

Again I hope to see your whole collection one day. :)

Cheers.

Hey buddy, great to hear from you my friend. Hope all is well with you :wave Thanks for your great comments as ever and your support is much appreciated indeed :1-1:

The eyes mod I did for my Iron Man MKVI LSB was basically done by using a black acrylic paint ;) its another tricky mod due to the limited amount of space you have to work with around the eyes...but if your feeling confident then by all means give it a go :) As for plastic card, this would be possible for a lifesize bust and infact, I have done this myself in the past with a custom piece I was working on but for the 1/2 scale busts I'm sure it would be too small a scale for it to work on :dunno

:lol @ I hope to see your whole collection one day :clap I also hope to see my whole collection one day :lol as you know, I don't get to see much of it as they are all packed in their shipping boxes still...I pray for the day to come soon though :pray:

That looks SOOOOO much better, HotRod! That saggy arm it was such a disappointment. Totally turned it around, HR :rock

for a Limited time only with a ES of 10, you can be the first in the High End World of Collecting to get a Bar-Woman making such drinks as "Sex on the Beach" "Fuzzy Navels" "A Bottoms Up" just to name a few, all come with cast off clothing and are anatomically correct, Time is limited so hurry now!!!

but for the first 5 you can get the White Garter and Bra Ans-amble.

:wink1:

great post my friend but your picture scared me after what happened to your thread! :panic: :panic: naughty but nice :naughty :lol

That looks SOOOOO much better, HotRod! That saggy arm it was such a disappointment. Totally turned it around, HR :rock

Thanks Chace...you wouldn't find no sagging on Darkness my friend :lol he just likes sequins and glitter :rock

I debated the Idea of even showing the Barmaid but the Sales Pitch would not have been any Good without her in it and shes working not trying to be Naughty in the True sense, so if you need it pulled I will gladly remove it, I bet she gets a lot of Tips :wink1:
:lol:lol:lol

I debated the Idea of even showing the Barmaid but the Sales Pitch would not have been any Good without her in it and shes working not trying to be Naughty in the True sense, so if you need it pulled I will gladly remove it, I bet she gets a lot of Tips :wink1:
:lol:lol:lol

Its all good Al...apart from your true self, there is no one better that appreciates the female form better than me :lol :lol I'm still waiting for your pics of your Batman PF brother :impatient:

Its all good Al...apart from your true self, there is no one better that appreciates the female form better than me :lol :lol I'm still waiting for your pics of your Batman PF brother :impatient:

They've been up since Sunday and you stopped in and posted on page 8, I thought that is what you where commenting on, The Batman PF pic's are on Page 1, 2nd Panel, I think I am going to add something in the description header to let people know

They've been up since Sunday and you stopped in and posted on page 8, I thought that is what you where commenting on, The Batman PF pic's are on Page 1, 2nd Panel, I think I am going to add something in the description header to let people know

WTF!!! :lol :lol :lol so what was I commenting on then? :lol even I don't know! :cuckoo: going to check it out my friend...for real this time! :)

WTF!!! :lol :lol :lol so what was I commenting on then? :lol even I don't know! :cuckoo: going to check it out my friend...for real this time! :)

Sad Very Sad, you are forgiven my Friend, Hell I have posted on the wrong thread before and called that person by the wrong name, I blame Al-zheimer's :lol:lol:lol:lol

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* BATMAN PF SAGGY ARMPIT FIX MOD

Amazing fix on the Bats Andy, looks 100% better now and how it's supposed to look. I wonder if the Superman PF will suffer the same fate what do you think?

Thanks buddy :hi5: glad you like it. Superman should be shipping in a few weeks...well, it is possible for it to haver the same issues as Bats but most of us are pretty certain that Sideshow wouldn't allow another screw up on this...surely? :dunno

evuhehy8.jpg

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* AT LAST....SSC RED SKULL PF EXCLU...

So I can finally tick off my list the penultimate Sideshow old school classic Premium Format of yesteryear which I've been searching high and low for, the other being the Green Goblin PF. This is the Sideshow Red Skull Premium Format Exclusive :rock

Although many of these RS PF's have been listed on ebay, more than often it was for the regular version and I always knew that if I was to buy this bad boy then it would 100% have to be the Exclusive version with the alternate hand and Cosmic Cube. So finally the chance came up on eBay a few weeks ago and lucky for me I knew the seller so he was able to work out a great deal for me...

They say the best comes to those who wait....well, I'd certainly waited a while to get my hands on Red Skull so was I disappointed after receiving him inhand and especially as I had built a perception in my head of how it would look due to all those amazing pics that have been posted by current/previous owners of this piece? Well, all I can say is that without doubt, it is one of Sideshow's best mixed media statues!! The tailoring and precision threading on this Red Skull is literally second to none...absolutely stunning! It comes with the cool extras such as the cigarette which fits in a hole in the mouth, 2 alternate hands...one holding the skull cane and the Exclusive hand holding the Cosmic Cube. The base is very fitting of a typical fallen building reminiscent of the times during WW2 and much more importantly, it fits in perfectly as a display companion next to my original comic Captain America Premium Format, which is the real reason why I have wanted this piece for so long...

I am glad that my search for some of Sideshows best old school pieces has almost come to an end as the future in statue collecting seems to be on the rise with some amazing new collectibles arriving in the near future...although something tells me that Green Goblin wont be very easy to find, infact, it is the one old school PF that I hardly ever see these days on sale...the only other saving grace is that hopefully Sideshow will release another one maybe?

Okay guys, thanks for looking and here are the pics of my Red Skull Premium Format Exclusive :wave

ugabequ3.jpg

3e3yqy2a.jpg

2a5ypyja.jpg

varu2u8a.jpg

e8ysezep.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* AT LAST....SSC RED SKULL PF EXCLUSIVE

Congrats HR! Always dug that one. That was back when Sideshow wasn't so hit and miss. Now you're lucky if you don't get a lazy eye, broken leg or saggy arm pit.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* AT LAST....SSC RED SKULL PF EXCLUSIVE

Big congrats for the red skull my friend!

and here's me thinking I made you quit collecting:lol,another great addition to the collection buddy.anything you haven't got...oh yeah a certain statue from blitzway....hang on neither have i:mad:

Thanks buddy :hi5: glad you like it. Superman should be shipping in a few weeks...well, it is possible for it to haver the same issues as Bats but most of us are pretty certain that Sideshow wouldn't allow another screw up on this...surely? :dunno

evuhehy8.jpg

Geez Andy, you act as though that company cares about screw ups? :confused:

I mean that is kind of their trademark isn't it? :huh

Congrats man looks great, now when are you going to put it back into the box? :lol

Congrats on your latest pick up. He's a classic.

Looks fantastic congrats and love how the pics on this look old with the effect on them :)

The tailoring is superb and love the cosmic cube definetley worth the wait

Congrats on the Red Skull acquisition Andy. This is one of my favorites. The detailing in his costume and the head sculpt are superb. Very under-rated piece IMO.

Back