Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SNEAK PEAK AT THE BATMAN PF CUSTOM HE...

Okay you impatient lot!!! :lol :lol As promised, here are some exclusive pics of my custom 1/4 scale P1 Predator which is now complete and ready to ship! :rock Should take abt a week before it arrives inhand so i'll get some better pics are as soon as :)

So basically its 1/4 scale as mentioned, it features the 2 alternate headsculpts which are the reveal portrait with open mandibles and another head with the biomask attached. Whichever head isn't in use can be attached to a cool head base as you'll see in the pics below (which is a nice touch). Then you have the light up tri-laser weapon on the top left of the biomask followed by a light up canon feature on his right shoulder. Other cool features and one which I was pleasantly surprised to see was the Predator logo on the base actually lights up also!!! :horror The base will come with similar features that the cinemaquette and maquette versions had with the jungle theme, tree branches, water, plants, etc...and of course...everyone wanted to see this piece displayed next to the Dutch PF...well...look no further cos here they are!!!!! Enjoy the pics guys!!!!! :wave

ypa6a5y8.jpg

5ybehagu.jpg

9u3uzeqa.jpg

upejy2a6.jpg

y5y6epep.jpg

8e2yjymu.jpg

Looks great Andy can't wait to see your in hand pics. ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 P1 PREDATOR IS FINALLY COMPLET

Wow. Mighty impressive, Hot Rod :clap :clap :clap

Looks phenomenal with Dutch.

Dig the pose also :rock :rock :rock

Look forward to your shots.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 P1 PREDATOR IS FINALLY COMPLET

A really superb Predator statue!!! And looks very cool next to Dutch! :rock

That looks awesome!

Looking awesome and goes great with Dutch, I like ow the line up so well almost dio like. Looking forward to the inhand pics :)

Looks great Andy can't wait to see your in hand pics. ;)

Thanks Steve :clap as soon as its arrived i'll get some nice pics up for ya! :)

Pics are looking great, Andy, and Predator is looking BADASS! Congrats! :clap :duff :clap!

Thanks so much Mark, kind words as ever and much appreciated! :1-1

Wow. Mighty impressive, Hot Rod :clap :clap :clap

Looks phenomenal with Dutch.

Dig the pose also :rock :rock :rock

Look forward to your shots.

Thanks Chace, although its not as good as the Darkness bust right? :lol :lol

A really superb Predator statue!!! And looks very cool next to Dutch! :rock

Thanks Serg, cant believe how cool it looks with Dutch!! :horror gonna definitely get my Dutch PF out the box :lol

That looks awesome!

Thanks Para :clap

Looking awesome and goes great with Dutch, I like ow the line up so well almost dio like. Looking forward to the inhand pics :)

Thanks Ant :1-1: I think that's why I'm so excited :panic: those pics with Dutch is screaming for a Robertobagg10 diorama display! :rock :lol

What???? :horror not even your super cool line-up of custom 1/6 Cobras??!!! :horror

Unfortunately, not even my line-up of super cool custom 1/6 Cobras. Although they are infinitely funner to play with :yess:

It was all fun and games till I poked out an eye :(

Thankfully it wasn't me.

But lets just say that was the last time my sister let me babysit my niece :panic:

both dutch and predator purchased.. i hope they arrived at the same time that would be a major boner day for me. :)

Nicee pic, like always! predator and dutch = love to first view ^^

Back