Robert De Niro- Taxi Driver (New Pics pg.1 & 8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robert De Niro- Taxi Driver

Great guys- Thanks for the helpful critiques and comments. Please keep em coming. I'm all for improving these and it's always good to have another set of eyes.

I've started the interest list in the first post. If there is a "?" by your name I wasn't sure what version you're interested in. Let me know which and if you want it painted or not.
Thanks- S.

Looking good...Some minor touch ups and he will be fine...Put me in for a sculpt...Any info on the clothes let me know especially the jacket.

Here you go- https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...23797&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2378wt_1141

Here's the shirt I'm using- https://cgi.ebay.com/A30-08-1-6-VTS...ltDomain_0&hash=item4cf30dacab#ht_2378wt_1141

and this belt- https://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-1-6-HOT-TO...Figures_JN&hash=item2eb1611e56#ht_6154wt_1141

I'm sure you can find these at better prices. These are just what I found with a quick search on ebay.

Last edited:

Really really excited for new pics and to get this finally in my shelf

Thanks Scott

Awesome Thanks for the help...Can't wait. Gonna need two Heads with hair one for me and a buddy who loves Taxi driver Movie.

Hey guys- Just wanted to do a quick update on this to let you know this is still happening. I decided to basically start over. I've finished the initial "bald" base sculpt and will be adding the hair and mohawk next. It'll be a little bit with all that I've got going on along with the holiday madness. I'll post more updates as soon as I'm able.
Cheers-

Great news Scott

Looking forward to updates :)

Brilliant Scott, I can't wait for this - a holy grail for me!

You can put me down for an unpainted long hair, looks too cool to pass up.
Oh boy, this thread made me go and dig out the old De Niro sculpt I bought a few years back put my old Travis bash back together...

rdn-02.jpg

rdn-03.jpg

rdn-01.jpg

Great guys! Thanks for hanging in there.

Sladesuperagent and Itchybitz I added you to the list.

Cheers- S.

You know, those tanker jackets used to be really hard to come by. It took me forever to find one for my Kelly's Heroes bash but now they're everywhere.
I have printable images of those patches somewhere and if anyone's interested I'll post a print ready picture. Also includes the "We Are The People" button he wears on his M65 Jacket.

Looks good man, how did you stencil on the name on the back?

You know, those tanker jackets used to be really hard to come by. It took me forever to find one for my Kelly's Heroes bash but now they're everywhere.
I have printable images of those patches somewhere and if anyone's interested I'll post a print ready picture. Also includes the "We Are The People" button he wears on his M65 Jacket.

That would be helpful if you do it 'cause I was thinking about getting a head and bash me a taxi driver, hehe.

Back