Robban's collection. Sideshow, Hot Toys and much more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robban

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all!

Below are pics of most of the items in my collection. I'm so lucky to have my very own room for this stuff. It's not a big room, but it's good enough! :)

My interests are all over the place, so please, bare with me! ;)

A little warning for the sensitive. There are some anime figures showing some skin.

Hope it's ok!

This pic is not up to date, but it shows the general layout of my IKEA Bestå.

The T. rex skeleton is a resin model kit. I finished it last year.

This T. rex skull is also in 1/6 scale. It makes for an interesting size comparison. :)

Last edited:

Me and my son escaping the Sideshow T. rex! ;)

An old (left)T. rex figure versus the very latest. The white(yet to be painted) T. rex is made på David Krentz. He also made Sideshows T. rex Maquette. :)

Last edited:
Love, I mean really love the classic space lego, just fantastic!!! nicely displayed too.

A variety of collectibles you have there, yet they are neatly displayed.
I do like the suggestive themed figures seeing them as eye candies but they are a little problematic to collect & display IMO.

Great stuff mate :clap

Cool collection mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you all like my collection! :)

I'm trying to maintain a well balanced collection, but it's hard. The anime figures are quite a bit cheaper to buy, and their quality and designs keep increasing, which means I tend to order two or three for every other figure/statue. Luckily I have a tolerant fiancee. I have plenty more on the way, and my space is limited. But I'm optimistic, maybe we'll buy a house with a spacy basement in the future? ;)

Here are some more pics!

The other side of the room. Wall mounted Bestå with oak finish. I'm planning on housing most of the darker figures in these, as they tend to "disappear" in the other black/brown Bestå's.

Superman and a few of his babes! ;)

LEGO Imperial Shuttle. 2500 pieces. My thumb was pretty sore after building this one. I have a still to be built LEGO Super Star Destroyer as well. But I have nowhere to display it.

Last edited:
Back