rismo repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rismo

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hi gang! I'm an artist by trade, but new to painting 1/6 heads. seeing work by some of the masters here has been a real inspiration for me to try things out for myself. just getting my feet wet, but here goes nothin...

some of you may have seen these on the medicom dark knight threads...

before
_MG_2529.jpg

after
_MG_2530.jpg

_MG_2480.jpg

_MG_2511.jpg

side-by-side
_MG_2528.jpg

Last edited:
and my newest piece, medicom jack shephard...

before
nov6_lost_4.jpg

after
_MG_2588.jpg

_MG_2589.jpg

_MG_2592.jpg

_MG_2590.jpg

_MG_2587.jpg

_MG_2591.jpg

thanks for looking!!

Fantastic paint, some of the best Ive seen, you wouldnt be in the UK would you ? . . . . . please say you are please, please

Id love another great UK repainter

Excellent repaints! I love the Medi Batman! Looks 1000x better!!

Amazing work Rismo. Will you be painting the Bale Medi sculpt (once it's released) in the future?

thanks, fellas! I'm really humbled by your kind remarks! it's very encouraging. once I get through some medi dk commissions this weekend, andy bergholtz's john locke sculpt is next!

Jack look good. Batmans skin tone is to dark IMHO.

I have to agree with you there, that it's a little darker than on-screen. I used hot toys' bruce wayne head as a tone reference since he'll be standing next to him on the shelf.

Fantastic paint, some of the best Ive seen, you wouldnt be in the UK would you ? . . . . . please say you are please, please

Id love another great UK repainter

sorry, I'm in utah. close in spelling (UT!) but not close in distance, eh? I'll update my profile to show that :)

Amazing work Rismo. Will you be painting the Bale Medi sculpt (once it's released) in the future?

Thanks, David! I wasn't planning on picking that one up myself, but I'd be open to doing it for anybody else. :)

Back