Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Looks like it might actually be ready for the stated release. I emailed asking if more than 5 flex pays were available and they said no because it will be in their warehouse for December.

Generally, they will say that about any new product they have listed regarding it's expected shipping time. They don't want to tell the customer that they should expect delays of possible 1-3 months, and I think this guy will be closer to 3 months delayed.

This PF reminds me of the full size statue (and might even be based on it judging how the horse is placed)

13516.jpg

Last edited:

I think it is based off that, either way it looks wicked, may not be getting the ex of it but if Toy Traders gets it, the owner will upgrade my order for it to the ex :yess::yess:

I love that store! :lol

Went to my comic store and told them I wanted to preorder the new epic bada** statue. He just smiled and asked what took so long. :) I went with the regular. The store gives me 10% off regulars and I will never pose him with the sword and I do not think the extra hand is worth $80.

Hope I do not regret that later.

Went to my comic store and told them I wanted to preorder the new epic bada** statue. He just smiled and asked what took so long. :) I went with the regular. The store gives me 10% off regulars and I will never pose him with the sword and I do not think the extra hand is worth $80.

Hope I do not regret that later.

I got the same reaction lol

This PF reminds me of the full size statue (and might even be based on it judging how the horse is placed)

13516.jpg

If this was how the final PF was angled, it would've been perfect. The way it turned out, it was a bit too vertical, to the extent that if the pose was on pause, the next scene would be the horse tumbling backwards and the wraith crushed under the weight. It would be better if it was angled a bit more forward. But still, it was well done and I'd still be getting it.

Meh.... It could hop around on one hoof with a red sparkle in it's eye..... Its the ringwraith's horse damnit!!!!!

Meh.... It could hop around on one hoof with a red sparkle in it's eye..... Its the ringwraith's horse damnit!!!!!

Just preordered mine today, while i wait for jessica rabbit, it also makes it the second lord of the rings piece to go along with Gandalf the Grey and the 12th PF statue i have obtained since i started last June now keeping an eye for more pfs which i got listed in my signature.

Last edited:

If this was how the final PF was angled, it would've been perfect. The way it turned out, it was a bit too vertical, to the extent that if the pose was on pause, the next scene would be the horse tumbling backwards and the wraith crushed under the weight. It would be better if it was angled a bit more forward. But still, it was well done and I'd still be getting it.

It's probably like that so the tail can hold some of the weight.

13516.jpg

This image represents what???? Is this a fully sculpted statue???? If so, what scale is it, & is it available for purchase????

Man, that is one wicked sculpt!

This image represents what???? Is this a fully sculpted statue???? If so, what scale is it, & is it available for purchase????

It was a full scale one off statue made by weta, you cant buy it, Peter Jackson as it in his garden now.

It was a full scale one off statue made by weta, you cant buy it, Peter Jackson as it in his garden now.

Pity.:( But realistically, I would not be able to afford the space nor the funds to purchase this full size statue. But man, they should have released a scaled down version of this masterwork!:dunno:thud::gah:

Where can I buy one $20,000 is my offering price and I will drop my sideshow pre order lol in fact all my sideshow pre orders

LOVE this statue and want it badly, but I can't spend that much on a statue at this time. Been a bit irresponsible of late with my hobby. I can understand the price though, the thing is huge!
Ze pretty will be mine one day...but not now unfortunately :lecture

Still on the fence...especially with SDCC right around the corner. Going to seriously have to think about this one.

^^^

Me too. I'm not a LOTR collector but this looks like the definitive piece from anything that's been made from the movie.

$800 is a lot of dough. But this PF looks to be worth every penny.

Still on the fence...especially with SDCC right around the corner. Going to seriously have to think about this one.

This is my thought as well. I told my comic store to hold off for now. I wonder what will be announced at SDCC. I am sure there will be a lot including Hulk.

I do hope the regular is available after SDCC. I think it will be based on the price, but I could be wrong.

tomuch for me to spend but boy am I afraid I am going to cave once I see this bad boy at Comic Con.

Seen stuff in person is allways better when it comes to buying something for me atleast anyway.lol

I just wish the Hulk was announced already so I could gage the prices. I want to blow my rewards points on one or the other.

Back