Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

just a qustion i asked side show to give a price for post they said $75
to new zealand .. ,yet when i see people giving out post price on ebay and forums for sending private the cost is right up there on stuff smaller , do side show have some sort of post deal ?? what would this cost some one to post them selfs if they were selling it

to new zealand .. ,yet when i see people giving out post price on ebay and forums for sending private the cost is right up there on stuff smaller , do side show have some sort of post deal ?? what would this cost some one to post them selfs if they were selling it

Yes they do....:)

I sent a poster to NZ and it weighed two pounds and cost almost $40. International shipping is crazy.

yes well i went to ups and asked how much to post a tuinc tracked $500 nz , :mad: so thats why i wonder how much this would cost some one to post . just say i brought off e bay or some one would it cost more then $75usa ,, ,and on top of that $75 usa is $100 here in new zealand just trying to work out the best way

We Get Very Cheap Postal Prices Direct From Sideshow ~ But we Have To Pay Crazy Taxes in customs

ordered, not a LOTR fanboy, but this fella and his horse are too serious to pass up, looks menacingly ominous
just wondering what they'll slug to get it to Aus.

I's also love to order this piece, but at that price, I'd really like to see a 360 or some shots from the back, it's really at the limit of my budget and the space I have.

After much internal debate - the Ex is locked in!! Now to look at display options for this beast.

Looks like it might actually be ready for the stated release. I emailed asking if more than 5 flex pays were available and they said no because it will be in their warehouse for December.

Exclusive Ordered!! Took the plunge, and now it's on Flex Pay!
:panic:

Now all I need to do is sit and wait for the shipping cost to kick my @ss!

Heading to my local shop to put in a pre-order on this.. no custom fees and no shipping :D

Between this and the new Sauron coming out, I know where my spare money is going for the next year and a bit lol. So glad I'm single and don't have to justify it to anyone :nana::blissy

Last edited:

So I am looking at the measurements, and it looks like this will fit in a Detolf. Any insight on this?

Back