Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

I sold all my LOTR PFs a month ago. Kind of wish I hadn't now. I am really tempted to get this but am sadly going to pass even tho I know this will be a grail piece soon enough.

I have a hunch that the horse's extreme vertical rearing stance is due to help ringwraith's fabric cloak "fall" properly. A more horizontal pose may have caused the fabric to fall & cover some of that kick-ass detail on the horse.

That's quite a good point. I hadn't thought of that. The mail on the Ringwraith's legs looks much more gritty and rusty compaired to the Morgul Lord PF. It would be a shame to hide that weathering. :)

Good point indeed. I just want to see if from all angles, because right now the hunch just looks too extreme.

this thing is bad...it calls to me...he is summoning me, I am trying so hard to resist

So I just got an email from the mistress and.....:thud: ....I won a free dark rider of mordor PF from the freaks board contest!!!! Holy crap!!!! :yess:

Thanks!! I'm super excited to win this statue. I preordered yesterday too and used all my reward points so I'll have 2 of the best LOTR Collectibles ever... :yess: :yess:

Congrats! A shame you didn't wait a day until the contest winner was announced, but who banks on winning such a cool statue. Yay Sideshow :rock

I sold all my LOTR PFs a month ago. Kind of wish I hadn't now. I am really tempted to get this but am sadly going to pass even tho I know this will be a grail piece soon enough.

What did you get for your Lurtz if I may ask?

Thanks!! I'm super excited to win this statue. I preordered yesterday too and used all my reward points so I'll have 2 of the best LOTR Collectibles ever... :yess: :yess:

Since you won this one, maybe they'll let you cancel the other. I'd ask anyhow.

Back