Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

So close now!

Fingers crossed there won't be any more delays :pray:

If there is no delay then april will be a busy month, ROS PF, Twilight witch king and Frodo/Sam statue will all be arriving within a few weeks of each other! :yess:

Time to start making space on the shelves.....:panic:

Can anyone give me a rough ballpark on how much shipping this to the UK will cost?

Any other UK members ordered a large PF direct from SS before?

Was kinda hoping it would be under $200...is this wishful thinking?! :dunno

Can anyone give me a rough ballpark on how much shipping this to the UK will cost?

Any other UK members ordered a large PF direct from SS before?

Was kinda hoping it would be under $200...is this wishful thinking?! :dunno

My Legendary scale Wolf Predator figure was $138 to ship to uk, about £90. So should be less..

I'm really excited for this one. All the LotR PF's are killer. This will be my first one because I never did get a replacement for my broken Black Orc. What a pice to start the collection off with. I'm going to start focusing more on LotR and SW lines from here on out with the occational piece from other lines. Too much goodness this past year...mussst....foooocus...rrrr!

I'm already bracing myself for the shock Dave!! Any idea what we're gonna be talking?

I'm used to it anyway mate,my main guitar I had to get imported from the states and the customs charge was £170!! :thud:

OUCH!!!

I'm already bracing myself for the shock Dave!! Any idea what we're gonna be talking?

I'm used to it anyway mate,my main guitar I had to get imported from the states and the customs charge was £170!! :thud:

OUCH!!!

Well your looking at possible 20% on import duty (barstewards fees for politician expenses :mad:) and then 'handling fees :gah:

Still waiting for the snow Troll to bite me in the butt :(

It is such a shame Sideshow don't have a distribution depot in the uk like Weta. Import charges etc must put people off.

They should take a leaf out of Australia's book and set a limit. Here there are no charges on items under $1000.

UK Government is a joke.

It is such a shame Sideshow don't have a distribution depot in the uk like Weta. Import charges etc must put people off.

I think the Aragorn maquette exclusive is the only thing i've bought from them since they scrapped the UK warehouse, because it was an absolute must. It was the LOTR dioramas before that.

They should take a leaf out of Australia's book and set a limit. Here there are no charges on items under $1000.

UK Government is a joke.

eh, yea, it's bad over there for collectors, but thank God your govt. didn't put your country into a depression for 3 years +

Looks very cool in SS production video. Told myself my Gandalf & Gollum r enough, but I keep checking this one & Sauron :(

This one is very close now to being on our shelves. I looking forward to this piece. I may build a custom display for this. It is one of the coolest pieces SSC have designed so far IMO.

This one is very close now to being on our shelves. I looking forward to this piece. I may build a custom display for this. It is one of the coolest pieces SSC have designed so far IMO.
I agree, brother. I really need to work hard on rearranging all of my LOTR PFs to work as a team with this new masterpiece and make me believe I've spent my moolah wisely. Might need a new Besta.

Back