Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Whyyyy.... I hope the newsletter is accurate.

I had the Predator Wolf LSF arrive yesterday, which is 33" and epic, at 38" this piece is going to be massive. So glad i PO'd this piece as well..... Awesome :yess:

your very mistaken if you think this piece is 38in tall, subtract 7 from that ;)

your very mistaken if you think this piece is 38in tall, subtract 7 from that ;)

That's it then, if it's not 38" i'm canceling my order.... :rotfl:rotfl

I don't know where i got 38" from ..... i've had that measurement in my head for 2 months now :slap

I think sauron is about that. That might be where you got it from.

Really have high hopes for this as it will be the only figure in my LOTR collection, which is mainly helms and environments. I had the maquette which I thought was great but I'm trying to not be redundant in my collection due to space and cost as this is hardly cheap. Looks fantastic though.

i also have high hopes for it pork.. this will be my only lotr statue (never liked any of the others enough to pick them up) .. cant wait

I'm really curious about the ES of the reg. Can't wait for in hand pics before I make my decision to get this.

I think the majority of retailers sold their reg pieces. I don't think I've seen the ex and reg have the same edition size before. These will be around for soooo long. I think 750 for the reg.

Edit, I forgot the reg is open ES, so who knows......

Even though this is a different line, the Snake Eyes and Timber statue had the same number in both ex and reg editions at 500 ea. These will be around for a while and if the ex stays at 500, I don't see the reg being much more. Hopefully the in hand pics will be so good those on the fence will pull the trigger.

It shows in the coming soon section! What is the deal here ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It shows in the coming soon section! What is the deal here ?

Interesting. Looks like they've changed the "Coming in the Next 30 Days" to "Coming Soon." I suppose that makes sense on their part. When delays happen as often as they do with stuff like this, better to not be quite so specific. :lol

I love looking at the picture with the apple on this. It's so epic. I keep imagining standing next to this thing with my jaw hanging.

Back