Ringwraith on Horse Repaint/Repair sneak peek :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out this shipped out, so I should have it by Friday or Monday :) Can't wait to finally see this in person!

As promised!!

This is actually not a total strip and repaint, he fixed up all the metal parts, redid the armor on the Ringwraith, cleaned up the straps, redid the sword, added additional highlights to the horse overall and tweaked the mud spatter. Oh, and he also fixed the eyes to "glow red" like in the movie. He did an outstanding job and I am EXTREMELY happy with this! Here's the pics:

rwos_repaint01.jpg

rwos_repaint02.jpg

rwos_repaint03.jpg

rwos_repaint04.jpg

rwos_repaint05.jpg

rwos_repaint06.jpg

rwos_repaint07.jpg

rwos_repaint08.jpg

rwos_repaint09.jpg

rwos_repaint10.jpg

I know a couple people mentioned the gored up feet, but by the time I was able to mention it to Joe it was already boxed and ready to ship to me.

Thanks for looking!

Dan

Oh man that looks so awesome that Paint job is off the chain
How much did it cost for a custom Paint job like that?

Did you have a hard time fitting the steeds three hooves into the pegged base? I setup my RWoS recently and I couldn't get the thing to fit on the base very well. It literally took me over a half an hour to find the exact fit; I was being very carefule to not force it and break anything.

Great paint job BTW. It helps add to the contrast.

Did you have a hard time fitting the steeds three hooves into the pegged base? I setup my RWoS recently and I couldn't get the thing to fit on the base very well. It literally took me over a half an hour to find the exact fit; I was being very carefule to not force it and break anything.

Great paint job BTW. It helps add to the contrast.

Yeah, it was definitely hard to line it all up... I fiddled with it for about 10 minutes until it finally plunked in place. The trick seems to be to get all 3 pegs lined up and inserted about half-way, then put the back legs down all the way first, then the front.

Dan

Back