RFR's Star Wars Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of this stuff is super awesome!!!

Welcome to the SSF Star Wars customs section, I think you'll fit right in here. :)

I especially like the Star Wars inspired weapons, I've been thinking of making some recently and I had the idea for a cut up H&K MP5 being turned into a blaster pistol, so it's cool to see that my idea actually works! I might have to do the same now.

Very nice work, can't wait to see what you come up with next! :D

Thanks guys. This is pretty much everything SW I've done over the past 5 years, sorry to slam it all in too fast. I want to customize all my figs, but I buy 'em faster than I can work on 'em. :slap
I love to take tons of wip pics along the way, so if there's any q's, I'm sure I have a pic of it somewhere. :wink1:

I've been thinking of making some recently and I had the idea for a cut up H&K MP5 being turned into a blaster pistol, so it's cool to see that my idea actually works! I might have to do the same now.
Bashing weapons is my favorite thing to do, it's very Zen for me. Here's a weapon for a non-Star Wars, but Sci-Fi bash that's coming.

I am really looking forward to your future work in progress pictures and tutorials for your upcoming customs. One can learn tons and get ideas from seeing other people go through the process. Thats what is great about this place. :)

Fantastic work and don't worry about posting so much stuff in a short time . There's loads of ideas for me to nick off you ! :lol
( Especially love those blasters ):wink1:

Wow.Thanks for shareing these tutorials & fantastic images of your work!Welcome again to this side of the forum.With a "shock & awe" bombardment like this,I am SO looking forward to future posts.

Thanks guys. Sorry for the "shock and awe" approach, :lol I've been meaning to get posting some stuff here for awhile and couldn't stop myself even though I wanted to spread it out over time. Like I said, this has been work over the past 5 years so it doesn't come often after this. I love how much everyone here shares, I love to share, but much of my stuff is simply trial and error.
That's what is so great about the Hasbro figs, they are usually so easy and cheap to come by to experiment on. :frank
I have so many ideas I still want to do, but much of what I do now are complete rebuilds that take months to work out. I have a number of ideas for more Mandalorians to work on too, and dioramas as well.

Cool, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

If you didn't already know, I've been working on a Mando of my own. It's pretty much a scratch-build, just to test my customizing ability. I've already gotten a good start on the helmet, and parts of the armor. I also made the flak vest, and am thinking of even doing a custom headsculpt for him.

Oh, and I wrote a fanfiction about him, too. I guess I'm obsessed with Mandalorians! :lol

I'd like to see those other Mandalorians you have ideas for.

The world of Mandalorians never ceases to amaze me. Callous has made some of the most amazing versions I've ever seen, but he's only posted them on a now defunct forum. Here are random Mandoa's
mandaloriana.jpg

mandalorianc.jpg

INCREDIBLE talent and coolness you got RFR....I always liked your figures and your style of bashing....Those Mandos are pieces of Art and your weapons...WOW they are HAWT!!!

I really can't wait for SS so make once or a few! i almost love the scout troopers more than the stormtroopers
:goodpost:
My fave too! I think I'm holding off of SW figs until these come out. I bought a bunch of Hasbro Biker Scouts wanting to rework them, and now that the shoulder bell upgrades have started, I've reworked this guy and have a few more to get to......(someday:monkey2)
Thanks BFeld, I need to get back to weapon bashing.

Back