Reward points crazyness...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
Well, I've gained back some of my lost 2000 points, and as for pending...

rewardpointserrorbu7.png

Someone shoot me now!!!

Sweet Jesus!!! :google

I hope your house is paid for and you're not a big fan of food! :lol

Hey! That's a free PF!!

What on earth is up with the rewards??? first it stated that I had 980 I can spend then 580 now down to 390.

As for pending points 1110 to 3058 back to 1110! This is making go :google

I hope I do not miss out on points I should have! :banghead

I wonder what it will say tomorrow? :dunno

God only knows! :rotfl

P.S. I think at first my pending points were 1250 then 1110 then 3058 then back to 1110.:dunno

Last edited:
The ill Jedi said:
Sweet Jesus!!! :google

I hope your house is paid for and you're not a big fan of food! :lol

Hey! That's a free PF!!

I'm actually saving up to be able to cover something like a 1:1 SSE bust that might spring up as "in stock" unexpectedly!!! :rotfl

The Rewards points suck. I've had stuff on pre-order for over a year and over 1000 points are pending but I can't spend them on anything new I want to order. So basically I have to wait months and months just to save up points in order to spend them on anything. I currently have several hundred points which will only reward me like $10. This system needs to be changed.

I have no idea what they are doing at this point. I have lost over 1000 points and a cancelled order is showing up in my pending points.

dekadentdave said:
The Rewards points suck. I've had stuff on pre-order for over a year and over 1000 points are pending but I can't spend them on anything new I want to order. So basically I have to wait months and months just to save up points in order to spend them on anything. I currently have several hundred points which will only reward me like $10. This system needs to be changed.

They only started rewarding points for orders placed after May 1st 2006... as for your pending points, are they for orders that have shipped or pre-orders? If for pre-orders, then you don't actually get the points until 40 days after the item has shipped. So what exactly is the problem?

I had the idea of saving them up, but my available points total has now dropped three times. I hope that it is accurate now and will only go up from here on out. I don't like feeling that I had better spend my points quickly before I lose some again.

tomandshell said:
I had the idea of saving them up, but my available points total has now dropped three times. I hope that it is accurate now and will only go up from here on out. I don't like feeling that I had better spend my points quickly before I lose some again.

Yeah, same here.

the only points I lost were ones I was credited for when I picked up something thru a promo discount. After reading the FAQ I see it says no points are awarded for items that receive any kind of discount.
So I guess even though my points droppedm theyre correct now.

ZombieReign said:
how come Jabba, the throne, and Leia get points, but not Bib? weren't they all around the same time?

That should already be factored in.

I guess all of you can see this in your account...

Routine Customer Reward Points Audit

Sideshow Collectibles is in the process of conducting a routine Reward Point audit for all customer accounts. During this timeframe, we review all orders and accounts to ensure that you are getting the points you deserve. As a result of this audit, you may see an adjustment in your point total, both pending and active. We thank you for your patience as we conduct this audit. Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact Customer Service through our Customer Service Request Form.

So why the **** do you start this thread for? They said that there'll be some adjustments.

After going round and round with Sideshow about the correct points to my account and finally having one of the owners correct the problem, the system is in the audit process.

Here's what SS reports:

Routine Customer Reward Points Audit

Sideshow Collectibles is in the process of conducting a routine Reward Point audit for all customer accounts. During this timeframe, we review all orders and accounts to ensure that you are getting the points you deserve. As a result of this audit, you may see an adjustment in your point total, both pending and active. We thank you for your patience as we conduct this audit. Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact Customer Service through our Customer Service Request Form.

geto10 said:
...So why the **** do you start this thread for? They said that there'll be some adjustments.

I believe the thread was started before that message turned up... I could be wrong on that, but people were just discussing what was going on in a civil manner. Anything wrong with that?

geto10 said:
So why the **** do you start this thread for? They said that there'll be some adjustments.

'That's about a NINE on the tension scale Rube.'

Who can tell us what movie that line is from?

Back