Revoltech Spider-Man and Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Spider Gwen yesterday. I'm impressed with the articulation and all the cool poses you can come up for it, I spent about an hour playing around with it when it showed up. The unmasked portrait is a bit small and doesn't fit properly, but that was the only problem I had with it.

I'm looking forward to Mags now.

Love these things. They look straight out of Marvel vs capcom.

and amazing yamaguchi has something that sets it apart from revoltech.

They are appearently intended ended to be "evergreen"toys. Always "in print" and available.

That's cool. Don't have to worry about missing out:yess:

I received my Spider Gwen yesterday. I'm impressed with the articulation and all the cool poses you can come up for it, I spent about an hour playing around with it when it showed up. The unmasked portrait is a bit small and doesn't fit properly, but that was the only problem I had with it.

I'm looking forward to Mags now.

Yeah, the unmasked head was a great addition, but it is DEFINITELY undersized. Everyone has noted that. Hopefully Kaiyodo doesn't make the same mistake again.

Reddit seemed to enjoy this photo. I thought I would share it here as well. The poses are based on the Spider-Man/Deadpool #1 cover.
20170908_183543.jpg

That's the beauty of these figures, the joints allow for such fun and dynamic poses. Yeah, the joints might look ugly, but without those mechanics, you wouldn't be able to get most figures looking like this.

They're probably the figures I have in my collection that I pose around the most, either replicating other poses I've seen or trying to copy some comic art.

Can't wait for Wolverine! He should be out very soon!

If anyone is getting Wolverine, please take note that his cigar will not be included. No reasons were stated, but I'm thinking it's about health laws in Japan and elsewhere.

お客様各位

平素は弊社商品をご愛顧賜り、厚く御礼申し上げます。

5月19日より商品予約のご案内をさせていただきました
「アメイジングヤマグチ ウルヴァリン」JAN:4537807013040 につきまして、
諸事情によりオプションパーツとして予定しておりました、「葉巻」を
割愛させていただくこととなりました。

製品版では「葉巻」は付属いたしませんので予めご了承ください。

お客様に大変ご不便・ご迷惑をお掛け致しますこと、
深くお詫びいたします。

今後はこのような事態の再発を防ぐべく、細心の注意をはらってまいります。

既にご予約頂いたお客様、購入のご検討を頂いたお客様には
大変ご迷惑をお掛けしてしまい恐縮ではございますが、何卒ご理解のほど賜りますようお願い申し上げます。

Pretty sure it's Marvel/Disney not wanting their toys associated with smoking. I'll make my own since the hand is still included.

Is there a separate thread for Wolverine or can we get the thread renamed to Revoltech Amazing Yamaguchi Marvel figures or something like that.

I got mine yesterday and while I love the sculpt the mediocre paint and overly ugly shoulder joints disappoint me. Some of the yellows on different parts are slightly off too. I sooooooo want this line to be awesome but the quality just isn't there yet.

Also got this guy in and it was challenging yet fun posing him. Really like the poses he can achieve and the variety of options available. Only thing that would have been cool is if they included a half claw with the accessories - so he can be posed like he is impaling something.

Now gotta wait until AI site goes live so I can get him some ninjas to fight!..but for now he can fight this guy...

Great job Revo!
Revoltech_Wolverine_IMG_8414.jpg

Revoltech_Wolverine_IMG_8401_copy.jpg

Revoltech_Wolverine_IMG_8379.jpg

Revoltech_Wolverine_IMG_8326.jpg

Also got this guy in and it was challenging yet fun posing him. Really like the poses he can achieve and the variety of options available. Only thing that would have been cool is if they included a half claw with the accessories - so he can be posed like he is impaling something.

Now gotta wait until AI site goes live so I can get him some ninjas to fight!..but for now he can fight this guy...

Great job Revo!
Revoltech_Wolverine_IMG_8414.jpg

Revoltech_Wolverine_IMG_8401_copy.jpg

Revoltech_Wolverine_IMG_8379.jpg

Revoltech_Wolverine_IMG_8326.jpg

SOO COOL! That's the Sideshow sentinel right?

I got mine yesterday and while I love the sculpt the mediocre paint and overly ugly shoulder joints disappoint me. Some of the yellows on different parts are slightly off too. I sooooooo want this line to be awesome but the quality just isn't there yet.

I agree with you that Kaiyodo does need to work on their paint quality but you do know the shoulder joints allow the figure to make these extreme poses? I don't think they're ever really going to move away from that design.

was skeptical bout revol wolvy, had many revos back in day but none new for a loooong while. but wow its good hype is real, worth it for a bad-ass looking berserker ver of wolvy in collect alone i think.

plottin on DP next maybe, venom would be next but rather pricey makes me hesitate.

wish they made a sabertooth! maroon and yellow costume, fur collar. would be so bad-ass......

and as mentioned a DD would be very cool also.

Back