Revoltech batman tumblers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol good thing that is removable

Just b/c the Batman it comes with has no articulation doesn't make it a "mini batman." It very well could be a 6in static figure...we don't know yet

i'd like to know as well. If it's 1/12 scale consider this bought!

To go with the 1/12 bats?

The revoltech figure seems to be 1/12, but dont hold me on that though.

To go with the 1/12 bats?

The revoltech figure seems to be 1/12, but dont hold me on that though.

Yea Revoltech are usually about 6inch figures. But I want it to go with my Movie Masters figures. I have the MM Batpod (which looks fantastic btw:)) and would love to have a Tumbler in this scale as well

The first half of the text is about the Nolan Films and intro about the Tumbler (size, engine, etc.). The latter half is about the product (too small to read some of the text). It isn't in scale with the figures. Comes out on April 1st in Japan. It costs a little more than twice the price of the figures (the figures here in Tokyo cost about ¥1,800).

https://tokusatsurevoltech.com/series043/

Last edited:
Well, you win some, you lose some. At least I'll get to have another couple of Tumblers for my collection.

in fact, I'm tempted to get one too, it looks great for the scale, I like the small models with a lot of detail :yess:
I need to see the price for this here on my country

bbts claims the camo Tumbler is limited edition. anyone know what the ES is?

That diagonal line is there on the Hot Toys tumbler, but it is soooooo soft and slight, that it might as well not be there at all. It's supposed to be a very sharp and easily visible angle on the windshield windows.

Appears to be a 1/32 scale resin model kit by Kaiyodo according to Google translate. Really really small, but hopefully that also means really really cheap...and that size is probably the only feasible way of displaying all the different versions/configurations of the tumbler at once anyway, so it works out.

Appears to be a 1/32 scale resin model kit by Kaiyodo according to Google translate. Really really small, but hopefully that also means really really cheap...and that size is probably the only feasible way of displaying all the different versions/configurations of the tumbler at once anyway, so it works out.

Some online toystores already have this on PO, for $65. One of our local dealers is offering this for $60.

If the 1/6 tumbler is about 28" long and this is said to be 5.5", what scale would this be to be exact?

I hate math. Sorry.

Some online toystores already have this on PO, for $65. One of our local dealers is offering this for $60.

If the 1/6 tumbler is about 28" long and this is said to be 5.5", what scale would this be to be exact?

I hate math. Sorry.

Damn....65 bucks for a 1/32 model kit?? It looks very detailed and accurate, but that's still way too much in my opinion. If there was a 1/12 scale Mattel Movie Master's Tumbler, I'd expect it to top out around $50 (slightly less detail, but it would also already be assembled!).

Back