Return to Furia : Chronicles of Riddick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind seeing another Riddick movie if it were more like the first one. I loved the realistic feel of Pitch Black, making Chronicles so Star Trek-y was a mistake.

Despite my apprehension going in to these movies I ended up digging the first two, so yeah I'd be down for more!:D

I liked the Riddick movies, another would be awesome, good Sci-Fi movies are hard to come by.

Is it just me or would anyone else like to see this made ?

Is there even a chance of this happening, i.e. are there talks or anything. Cause I came into the thread looking for some small glimmer of hope. The time is right for everyone - esp. Vin. His career is in decline right now. Another Riddick could kick start him and get those GOOD action roles coming in again.

P.S. Pitch Black - 2000, CoRiddick - 2004, the planets have aligned ... 2008 should be the year of Riddick ... an announcement at least.

I really like both films but was one of those that watched Chronicles on rented DVD so screwed up a trilogy.Wish i did see it in the cinema, i thought it was epic myself.

I keep seeing this thread bumped and I keep thinking its called "Return to Fluoride". :monkey4

Oh ... that's a good title too ... they can do a crossover with Family Guy:

Riddick's New Enemy:

cavi1wg.jpg

WE MAKE HOLES IN TEETH!

I go looking for info from time to time

As someone mentioned already in this thread "in the faint hope of some type of news"

and it kind of pisses me off

There gonna make star trek 17 (dunno the real number)

a franchise thats been done to death

that is great but over done

and they bin something that to me looked like it had so much potential !

Just seems wrong

I go looking for info from time to time

As someone mentioned already in this thread "in the faint hope of some type of news"

and it kind of pisses me off

There gonna make star trek 17 (dunno the real number)

a franchise thats been done to death

that is great but over done

and they bin something that to me looked like it had so much potential !

Just seems wrong

I agree with you to a point. However, in defense of J.J.'s new Star Trek movie, it really is more of a "Batman Begins" restart than a Star Trek 11. From what I have read, they have given Abrams carte blanch to redo whatever he likes.

Back