RETURN of Slade's LOVE PALACE--Toy SeXXXyness since 1979

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SLADE'S LOVE PALACE FOR ACTION FIGURES

That is one Bad@ss Collection, I had to look at it a few times just to make sure I did'nt miss anything

The flea markets in FL must be empty of toys judging by your collection.

Flea markets have been good to me, but most where up north and years ago--before everyone thought their stuff was worth putting on eBay. My fav was in this little town in Hazen, PA--nothin really there except this giant flea market that would take hours to walk through. Pretty awesome.

Which one of those Jesus' did I buy you? Can't remember. Thought it was the one with the wheels on the bottom of the feet...best feature on a Jesus figure ever!

DSC06636.jpg

:lol looks like a party in the club :lol

Nice collection man.

Which one of those Jesus' did I buy you? Can't remember. Thought it was the one with the wheels on the bottom of the feet...best feature on a Jesus figure ever!

WTF!?!?! I POSTED A BIG RESPONSE TO THE JESUS FIGURES ASKED BY SOMEONE AND IT GOT DELETED!!! THAT **** TOOK ME LIKE AN HOUR TO PUT TOGETHER. SOMEONE EDITED ME OUT OF THE JOKER THREAD TOO! WHO THE F@#* IS EDITING MY POSTS?!?!????? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not only did my post get deleted--the question about my Jesus toys got deleted--so it looks like it was never asked. This BS!

Calm down Nate :lol... their was maintenance on the boards yesterday, seems most of the stuff posted during the afternoon and daytime just dissappeared. No conspiracy... sucks about your response though... I was looking forward to seeing what you wrote.

Not only did my post get deleted--the question about my Jesus toys got deleted--so it looks like it was never asked. This BS!

For whatever its worth, I did see your detailed response. Very informative to say the least. I'm sorry that you lost your post (and my question) but at least it wasn't totally in vain. Thanks for the reply.

What's even weirder is that after I complained...my response was back up a half hour later (around 3pm Wed)! But now it's gone again...

Sorry for the raving--just thought I was getting censored by someone for no reason. :D

Yeah and I posted pictures of me and a super model looking at your pics on my laptop ...I mean she was on my lap....really they were posted ..really.

Sucks dude. All I know is, you can race that Jesus with your matchbox cars.

FINALLY!!!!! After 3+ years drooling and awing at everyone's Detolfs, I finally have 4 of my own! I was up until 3am last nite building them--today they will be filled with one sweet, sweet 1/6 collection!!! :rock:rock:rock

DSC06671.jpg

Last edited:

Lookin' good... BTW, feel free to send that ED my way.

:rock can't wait to see your collection in the detolf

There's an Ikea here, just around the corner, and it's been there for like ... ever! At least 15 years or so. But this is Europe.
I never liked the Detolfs, and I'm still looking for a descent cabinet. Congratz on your Detolfs though! I am really curious on how they look, filled with your 1/6 collections. Post your pix soon!!! If I like what i see, I might buy one or two Detolfs myself.

NEW PICS OF THE LOVE PALACE!!!

What it looks like when you enter--I'm still shopping for a really colorful rug to bring the room together. Dude abides.
DSC06674.jpg

This is a pic an ex-girlfriend gave me and I think it kinda sets the tone for my collection and the room.
DSC06675.jpg

I'll scan it in so it looks better, but the guy a the figure a wearing the same clothes and sitting in the same chair. And guess that's some kinda famous chair too--one of my lady-friends knew the designer's work.

Ahh, yes. Pimp-daddy Luke Cage in his 1st Issue glory!!! This was a gift from my buddy Charles Hughey. Sweet.
DSC06677.jpg

DSC06680.jpg

I'm a big fan of blaxploitaton films and culture (hencce the Shindana Slade reference), so I added the Bronze Bombers and Sun-Man figures to the giant Luke Cage poster.

The Simpsons sprawling Springfield Set-up:
DSC06678.jpg

I was on the fence about keeping those playsets for a long time, but I'm glad I kept them. They're fun and interactive and creepily talk on their own. And I'm adding the Simpsons Cast Poster above them, so they'll be a lot of yellow on that wall. I'll do some close-ups later.

This is the super-hero shelf. Mostly Marvel Legends on top with the Legendary Heroes series.
DSC06681.jpg

Super Powers/Secret Wars:
DSC06682.jpg

With extra McFarlane/Horseman stuff.

I used to have Spawn 1-20ish. This is what's left.
DSC06683.jpg

1st Series Batman Animated/1st Series Batman & Robin Adventures

Justice League Unlimited. The only toy series I still go to the department store for...anyone have a Target Grodd pack?
DSC06686.jpg

DSC06685.jpg

Back