Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree! :D

All these characters should be in RE:ORC

RaccoonCitySurvivors.jpg

I don't see Tofu in that pic :slap. FAIL!!!!!

Mikhail did'nt survive. He died on the train.

I know that Mikhail died on the train, but I always thought that Nikolai didn't survive either, since he got killed every time I played through Resident Evil 3. I guess you can make a choice where he lives.

If anyone else is worried about having to play this with people messing around all the time (like in Left 4 Dead) on Xbox live, send me a friend request: gamertag = Porko Rossi

I've only got 2 friends that are into Resident Evil :monkey2

I bet this attracts all you Team killers out there !

If anyone else is worried about having to play this with people messing around all the time (like in Left 4 Dead) on Xbox live, send me a friend request: gamertag = Porko Rossi

I've only got 2 friends that are into Resident Evil :monkey2

I bet this attracts all you Team killers out there !

I don't have a 360. :monkey2

It was just game play sensory overload at capcom booth at comic con this weekend.

Got my USS (Umbrella Security Service) pin when I played operation raccoon city. This game stole the show for me. It was epic you got some solid mintues playing with 3 other players teaming up to lay the firepower on some zombies, BOWs, and US Special Operations.

It was just an endless swarm of the undead coming at you but my group was awesome we cleaned house. Waiting for the next passage to open up where a metal gate door is opening and see a bunch of zombie legs under that door. I chugged a grenade in the opening and instant splatter Capcom booth announcer doing play by play comments to the crowd gave a nice move comment.

Best part was my group was entering a crowd where zombies and our first encounter with the US Special Operations so it was triangle conflict erupting. One of my teammates found a stairs to roof top and all of us got to the higher ground and took out the snipers and ground forces below and got us another nice comment from Capcom booth announcer.

The melee attack system is brutal/gory ease to unleash anytime to add some killing style. Don't spam it since there's always a zombie near by that you can't see that will catch you at the vulnerable time frame spot.

Lot's of people chose Vector with the cloak ability not sure if it real did anything since I saw the player still take damage and AI new where/when to hit him

I picked Lupo the squad leader her ability is weapon proficiency basically whatever weapon she is holding glows bright orange and it's wicked when firing off rounds.

I really want to play as 1eye. :)

did you mean 4 eyes? I thought about picking her but her ability wasn't going to much of use for the demo since you only encounter 1 wave of US special forces and we got to higher ground and they just hit the floor

did you mean 4 eyes? I thought about picking her but her ability wasn't going to much of use for the demo since you only encounter 1 wave of US special forces and we got to higher ground and they just hit the floor

:rotfl Yes.... stupid auotcorrect. Anyway, aawww that sucks. I can't wait to pre-order this. Any signs of Nemesis?! :pray: Or Jill?!

The beginning of the demo we watch the remastered RE2 scene where the gas tanker forces leon and claire to split up while inside the RPD car and the character models like they were from the dark side chronicles series

at the very end of the demo the umbrella helicopter air drops Mr. X to clean up the mess and the screen went to a coming soon ending

faced off against zombies, lickers, and hunters while I was playing

Back