Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤣 oh swtoys…. I doubt it’ll be any better than the 1.0 version. Plus, why even bother with a costume that wasn’t even the game?

IMG_6232.jpeg

The couldn’t bother to make that? Once again lazy and reusing leftover materials and adding extra items. I feel bad for the people who bought the first one and planning on getting the 2.0 just for the extra accessories. I’ll just wait for some of the extra accessories to be parted out.

IMG_6239.jpeg

Idk why swtoys is wasting their type releasing figures with “modded” concepts or designs. Right from the get go they should’ve released ada will all the extra accessories. Unwarranted figure.

View attachment 694385

Idk why swtoys is wasting their type releasing figures with “modded” concepts or designs. Right from the get go they should’ve released ada will all the extra accessories. Unwarranted figure.

The only reason why they chose this outfit is because they couldnt use their leftover fabric for her other outfits.

View attachment 694385

The preorder bonus is the actual remake dress for those who missed out on the first release and the added accessories are needed so I wouldn’t say unwarranted. However this is still an easy pass for me.

The preorder bonus is the actual remake dress for those who missed out on the first release and the added accessories are needed so I wouldn’t say unwarranted. However this is still an easy pass for me.
I know that. I’m just saying why not release the full figure/all accessories right for the get go? Plus, the swtoys Ada so far is the “worst” looking re4r ada out there. Also, the 1.0 version is still available on eBay(maybe some other 1:6 retailers) Even the 1.0 preorder bonus outfit was stupid. They’re just trying to use all the material left and call it a day. The only thing worth getting is the extra accessories if you’re into. If I got the 1.0 I would’ve been annoyed since I could have waited for this one is instead.

I know that. I’m just saying why not release the full figure/all accessories right for the get go? Plus, the swtoys Ada so far is the “worst” looking re4r ada out there. Also, the 1.0 version is still available on eBay(maybe some other 1:6 retailers) Even the 1.0 preorder bonus outfit was stupid. They’re just trying to use all the material left and call it a day. The only thing worth getting is the extra accessories if you’re into. If I got the 1.0 I would’ve been annoyed since I could have waited for this one is instead.
Oh yeh I 100% agree that should have been the first release. Instead of rushing to get Ada out before the release of separate ways. And there is no defending those terrible alternative outfits. The figure with the bonus accessories should have been the alternate mercenaries dress. But at the same time I gotta acknowledge this is the first actually complete Ada figure and that the other versions of Ada are basically sold out except eBay. So I think the figure is warranted just I wish it wasn’t such a cash grab and the sculpt wasn’t so bad.

Back