Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not just have the option to have both? At least offer an anatomically correct version that’s available as needed. You’ll notice that anytime they collaborate with another studio to make a figure for them, they almost never have the anatomical bits.
I don't know all the details but apparently it's because of the Chinese authorities and their crackdown on some factories. As far as I know they aren't too fond of sexualized dolls anymore and to be on the safe side some companies manufacturing bodies responded that way in order to not run into any trouble.

First time I heard about it today to be honest. I've read about the crackdown on some factories before but nipplegate was new to me too. But some sellers like Giantoy seem to be aware of this as well so I guess it's true...

We'll see if the nipple has a future in this hobby or not... ;)

Screenshot_20240212_003054_eBay.jpg
SWToys Wong parts are now available on eBay, though I'm only interested in the plastic holsters/straps and TMP as they'd look good with the MTToys Ada XD

Kit has MT Ada 2 units available if anyone is interested.

Edit: *SOLD OUT*

Last edited:
So got my MT Ada today, had the Worldbox A201 ready to go and after a bit of fighting, I've given up for now in fear of snapping the heel. How are you guys managing to get her boots on? Let alone snap the ankle peg in the socket?

So got my MT Ada today, had the Worldbox A201 ready to go and after a bit of fighting, I've given up for now in fear of snapping the heel. How are you guys managing to get her boots on? Let alone snap the ankle peg in the socket?
Alternatively you could disassemble the boot. It uses a residual, sticky glue so you can remove the Foot/Leather from the Heel portion, then remove the Foot piece from the leather portion afterwards. You can then dremel the hole in the foot till it's wide enough to fit onto the ankle joint without any excessive force.

The residual glue allows you to put the boot back together afterwards with no issues. A little more time consuming, but keeps the fragile heel protected as well as the leather of the boot.

I was under the impression that the balljoint was the same universal size that every manufacturer was using? And if not, that’s pretty stupid. These people know the average person does not want to modify their figures. They may need to address this with their bodies going forward.

Managed to eventually get the ankle pegs to snap in, the worldbox pegs do fit so problems there, just needed warming up slightly. But yeah ended up disassembling the lower portion of the boot as @MadnessEmbodied suggested. Actually much easier that way so appreciate it 🙏

It's not resident evil, but it is a survival horror classic. 70% completed. I still need to sculpt the hair, add detail to the bottom, and add some paint detail. But I can now share with you a preview of this project.View attachment 689232
Absolutely Gorgeous! Always felt PE deserved much more figure love than it got. They only ever made a 2-pack of Takara dolls that cost a fortune now. You working on Aya too?

Last edited:
It's not resident evil, but it is a survival horror classic. 70% completed. I still need to sculpt the hair, add detail to the bottom, and add some paint detail. But I can now share with you a preview of this project.View attachment 689232
Great work! Love what you did. Please share more details

I will commission Aya's police outfit and headsculpt till the end of the year and share here

Back